Chekov

"Pavel! Wait!" You yell chasing after your boyfriend. The two of you had been taking this morning and he had gotten upset. You ran up to you and Pavel's shared quarters and typed in the code. "Pavel,"

"Please, just leave me alone." He said, solemnly sitting on your bed.

"Pavel, what's wrong. Please tell me." You say sitting next to him. You lean your he'd onto his shoulder. He leans his head onto yours and takes your had.

"I'm under appreciated. Keptian Kirk and mr. Scott weren't very appreciative of me saving them. Kirk made me chief Engineer. That was the most stressful thing in my life." He said, nearly crying. He laid back on the bed, you following him. "I don't know what to do."

"Hey, you'll be okay. Just talk to the Captain tomorrow about maybe having a couple days off due to stress. I'm sure he'll understand. After all, you've done more than just about anyone these past few. Plus, your eighteen. No eighteen year old. Has been through that." You say looking at him.

"I love you, you know that?" He said kissing you.

"Of course I know you love me, now talk to the Captain." You say.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. I just want to sleep and cuddle with you tonight." He said leaning back up against the head board of the bed. You lean next to him and put your head on his chest.

"Good night. Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too, Pavel."

Authors note.

I hope you guys liked it! Next up, McCoy. I love the picture. The middle two are normal, the top
One is overly happy and the bottom one is either 'I'm going to prank you in a sneaky way or I'm going to kiss you soon'