Chekov

You loved hanging out with your boyfriend Pavel. It usually consisted of talking, laughing, and kissing. Lots of kissing. And that's what you're doing right now. Kissing Pavel in the lounge. The only bad thing about kissing in a place like this is that anyone can walk in.

"Uhh....." You heard someone say. You and Pavel turned away to see the entire main bridge crew standing by the door with their dinner.

"Sorry." You and Pavel mutter moving apart. Kirk just grinned and sat down next to Pavel. Everyone moved chairs into a circle and sat down. There wasn't enough chairs, so Sulu had to sit in the ground.

Neither you or Pavel had food so you just sat there and talked.

"Hey, there's something I have to say and I can't think of a better time then when I'm with all my friends." Pavel said, fidgeting with his hands. He reached into his pocket and got on one knee.

"Y/N. I love you. A lot. Every since I saw you at the academy, I loved you." Pavel began, looking straight at you. Uhura had her hand covering her mouth in shock. Everyone was wide eyed and staring. "I really want to spend the rest of my life with you and-"

"Pavel stop." You say interrupting. "Yes. I will marry you."

Pavel's eyes lit up and he grinned. "You said..... You actually said..." He muttered, tearing up. You were already crying. Uhura was crying as well. Everyone else was clapping and smiling.

You couldn't wait to marry Pavel Chekov. It would, by far, be the best day of your life. You were sure of it.