McCoy

Writing words in glow in the dark stars can be hard. Leonard McCoy was writing the words "will you Marry me?" in those stars. He hoped that when you get home, you would be too tired to notice, until the lights turned off.

You walked into your quarters, frustrated. The day had been the worst. One of the experiments you've been working on for two years was destroyed.

"Bad day?" Leonard asked, when you sat down at the table by him.

"Yeah. One of my experiments was tampered with." You explain, getting some tea from the food replicator.

"That's sucks." Leonard said, standing up and kissing you. You have to admit, it felt a little better.

"It's late. I'm going to go to bed." You tell him when the two of you finish kissing.

"Alright. I'll join you." Leonard said, walking over to the dresser.

The two do you guy ready for bed. You laid down next to Leonard and closed your eyes. It was much brighter than usual. You opened your eyes to see glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

You let your eyes scan the stars before you realized, it spelt words. Squinting, you read the words "will you marry me?"

Suddenly you gasped. "Leonard!" You yell. He just chuckled and you could tell he was grinning. "Leonard!" You yell again, this time slapping his arm.

"So is that a yes?" Leonard asked, grabbing a small box from his nightstand drawer.

"Of course it's a yes!" You shout, rolling over to hug him.

Leonard turned in the lamp by his bed once you pulled away. Tears were streaming down your face. Leonard propped himself up on his arm and showed you the ring.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes." You keep repeating, hugging him again.

~~~~~~~~

Requested by @Rockinrobin1
Hope you liked it!