Wesley Crusher

Y/F/N means Your fathers name

Today, you and your boyfriend, Wesley, would be doing one of the hardest things known to existence, telling his mom you were expecting. The two of you weren't married, but you were engaged. Your ages at the moment were twenty-one and twenty-two, you being younger than him. Beverly Crusher's original reaction the engagement was terrible. She was happy and excited, but thought you two were too young. Imagine her reaction to a baby.

"Hey, uh, mom? Can you come over for a little while. To visit. Y/N and I need to talk to you." Wes said over a com.

"Sure be there in a couple minutes" Her voice came over. You and Wes sat down on a couch and waited in silence. The two of you were very nervous. She came over and sat down across from the two of you.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. You and Wes leaned forward and glanced at each other.

"Mom, We're expecting." Wes said, the two of you closed your eyes and cringed, waiting to be shot down, but it never came. You two opened your eyes and looked at Beverly. She was smiling, but obviously shocked.

"Wow. Wow! I'm going to be a grandmother!" she exclaimed. You and Wes were stunned.

"Your not mad?" you ask cautiously. She shakes her head still smiling.

"Why would I be mad? Sure, your both very young, but a child is wonderful!" She said getting up to hug you. You and Wes stood up to hug her. She kissed both of you on the cheek. Beverly truly was happy.

Two months later

Turns out you were already 12 weeks along when you told Wes and Beverly. You were now 5 months along and wanted to find out the gender. You could have earlier, but you weren't sure if you wanted to. You and Wes talked it over and decided to find out.

It was a boy. Now you and Wes could start truly thinking about names. He wanted to name him Jack, but you wanted your fathers name as the first name. Your fathers name is Y/F/N, which would make his name Y/F/N Jack Crusher. Or his name could be Jack Y/F/N Crusher. You decided to name him when he was born.

Three months later

You were eight months along, when there was problem. A fuel cell blew making a small explosion. You were injured and needed to have an emergency c-section. Wes was extremely worried over you and never left your side. You son was born and needed to be on oxygen for a while. He was born one month early and had breathing problems.

The nurses brought him in and let you and Wes see him. The two of you decided on Y/F/N Jack Crusher. It suited him. The Captain and Beverly visited. You and Wes were happiest when you were alone with your son.

Authors note:

What would that boy be named. For me he would be named John Jack Crusher. I'd probably call him JJ.