Chekov

"Do you think they will like me?" Pavel asked you, tucking in and straightening his shirt.

"I'm sure they will, just don't mess anything up or say anything bad." You answer, trying to be reassuring.

"Okay." Pavel muttered, straightening his shirt again. He kept running his finger through this hair.

"Oh, stop acting so nervous. You'll do fine." You say, kissing his cheek. The two of you walked to the transporter room, ready to beam down.

Your house was the same as ever. Your two brothers were running around everywhere, your sister watching. Occasionally she would yell and argue with them, sibling rivalry and all.

"Hey, losers! What are you fighting about!?" You shout to your brothers.

"Y/N!" They shouted, grins forming on their faces. They ran to give you a hug, causing you to smile even more.

"We aren't losers." Your youngest brother said, running back to the house. Your other brother just looked up at Pavel.

"You're  dating my sister?" He muttered, the smile leaving his face. His eyes were narrowed into slits and he stood on his toes to try to seem taller.

"Yes sir." Pavel answered, looking confident. Your brother just started laughing.

"Your accent is funny and hard to understand." He stated, giggling.

"I'm Russian. Our accent is sometimes very hard to understand." Pavel explained.

"Dad doesn't like Russians." Your brother muttered, still giggling. He walked back to the house.

"Your father doesn't like....?" Pavel muttered, looking at you.

"It's not that he doesn't like Russians, he's just not a big fan of the economy. I don't mind it. No one else really does too much. It's just another country with ordinary people." You say, trying to reassure him. He nodded and walked with you to the house. Your sister had gone inside.

"So! You're the young man dating my daughter!" You dad said, shaking Pavel's hand. Suddenly, his face changed from happy to serious. "If you hurt her, I will hunt you down at hurt you. I don't care how much space there is between us, I'll find you and I'll hurt you."

"Yes sir. Understood sir." Pavel said, trying to look even more confident.

"Don't worry about him, he's all talk. He won't actually do anything." Your mother reassured Pavel, making a smile come across his face. "What's your name?"

"Pavel Chekov. It's nice to meet you." Pavel said, smiling.

Later that night, Pavel was under full interrogation. Your dad was asking him tons of questions. Pavel kept answering with "yes sir" or "no sir".

"How old were you when you went to StarFleet?" Your dad finally asked.

"Fourteen sir." Pavel answered, trying to get comfortable. He's been sitting in the same spot on the floor for an hour and a half.

"That's pretty young, why were you accepted?" Your dad asked, obviously impressed.

"I was pretty good at math. They called me the 'Russian Wiz Kid'. I work on the Enterprise with Y/N. That's how we met." Pavel answered, smiling up at you.

"And we were lucky for it." You say, giving him a hug.

~~~~~~~

Requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow
Hope you enjoyed it. As I said, if anyone would like a request done on this book, how is the time to request. I'll be taking requests on the other book as well.