Chekov

"So." Kirk said walking over to Chekov. "You've got your first date tonight. I'm so proud of you!"

Chekov hung his head in embarrassment. Why did the Captain have to do this in front of people?

"Yes sir, I'm looking forward to it." Chekov said, his head still hung down. He was trying to make it look like he wasn't embarrassed.

"I bet you are. You know, I've had tons of first dates. They all ended the same way you know. Never saw those girls again." Kirk said poking Chekov's shoulder.

"Captain," Chekov sighed trying to get him to go away. "Please, I have work to do."

"Alright. Fine." Kirk said looking hurt. He got up, walked to his chair, and pouted. Chekov just went back to work.

"You know, he's right." Uhura said to Chekov. "It's your first date!!! That's the date that defines everything! Don't screw it all up like the Captain over there."

"Hey!" Kirk shouted offended. Uhura shrugged and just smiled.

"Mr. Chekov, I don't know much about human dating, but Nyota is right. The first date is the important and determines the beginning base for the relationship." Spock chimed in. Chekov wanted to crawl under the council and hide. His face was bright red. Sulu was staying quiet.

"I suppose their right. Don't act like me on the first date." Kirk said to Chekov. "The first is important."

"Thank you, all of you, for not making me nervous on the first date!" Chekov said. Everyone just laughed at him.

The first date does border everything.

Authors note:

Idea commented by @Clieo_Whiteshadow I hope you liked it! :)