Quite a problem

I had no idea what to title this so it'll be after what happens in the chapter. Requested by cookidoughlilac
Sorry if it's not quite what you wanted.

"Oh. My. God." You mutter as you see the package. You had just opened it to see a shrunken version of Sulu and Chekov. "What happened to you two!?"

"Some sort of malfunction with a science project we were working on. We mailed ourselves here so we wouldn't be stepped on." Sulu said, awkwardly standing in you hand. Surprisingly, nothing about him had changed. He was just very small. About four inches tall. Chekov was about the same height.

"Can you get my homework?" Chekov asked, looking at your thumb nail.

"Your four inches tall and your worried about HOMEWORK!" You yell. Both of them cover their ears.

"Ow. If you yell it's louder than usual." Sulu explained.

"Sorry," you say, lightly tapping their heads. Both of them batted at you with their arms.

You walked over to Chekov's dorm to get his homework. You left both in your table, hoping they'd be smart enough not to fall. Chekov's homework was exactly where he said it would be, so it wasn't hard to get.

As you walked into your room, you noticed they weren't on the table.

"Sulu? Chekov?" You asked, stepping as quiet as you could. You didn't want to step on them.

"Little help here." You heard a voice say from a glass of water on the table. You walked over and looked in. Both Chekov and Sulu were in the glass, floating in the water, and clinging to an ice cube.

"It's very cold." Chekov said, his teeth chattering.

"Really?" You ask sarcastically. You put you fingers in the water and they both grabbed on. You grabbed out a washcloth and handed it to them so they could use it as a blanket.

"Did get get the work?" Chekov muttered, his teeth and body still shaking.

"Yes, and how do you expect to do the work. Are you going to hop around on a key board? The pencil is bigger than you." You say, pulling the books and a PADD out of your bag.

"I was hoping you could write it." He replied.

"Fine, but after my work." You say, pointing a pencil at him.

While you were doing your math homework, Chekov kept running about all over the paper, erasing mistakes. Sulu was trying to message read a book.

You had already messaged the science lab to get an antidote to reverse what has happened to them. They were working on it and it should be done in a couple days.

Both Sulu and Chekov were getting tired, they had to use much more energy than usual. They both used the washcloth as a blanket as they slept.

After a couple of days being cooped up in your dorm with Sulu and Chekov, the science lab made an antidote for the malfunction. They reversed Chekov and Sulu back to their normal height, they only weighed a few pounds less.

"Y/N," Sulu shouted, jogging to catch up to you. "Thanks for taking care of Chekov and I. That must've been difficult."

"It was, but it's okay. You couldn't control it." You answer.

"Yeah, let's just hope that never happens again." Sulu said.

"I hope."