Spock

You and your husband, Spock, were going to Earth to a winter resort. You had wanted to go and he didn't feel like arguing.

The weather was well, cold. You and Spock had to wear big coats, and that made it harder to kiss. The two of you went skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. Ice skating was your favorite, and even though he won't admit it, it was Spock's favorite too.

One thing you liked about the cold, is that you and Spock had to sleep closer together. It felt nice to you.

One morning, you woke up to go ice skating. After about an hour of skating with Spock, you weren't feeling good. You wanted to go back to the room and lay down.

Later that day, you felt much better and wanted to ski a little with Spock. The next morning you weren't feeling good, and actually threw up. Spock was getting increasingly worried, and called a doctor.

"Okay, Y/N, Spock, I have some news." The doctor said, looking at your chart. He wanted you to go to the resorts sickbay to do blood tests. "Y/N is pregnant."

You froze, so did Spock. You couldn't believe it! The doctor left so you and Spock could talk.

"Y/N," Spock began before stopping and thinking again.

"Spock, I think we should just return to the ship. I don't really want to continue here." You say, regretting some of it, but you knew you had too.

"I agree. How about we sort this out there." Spock suggested. You nod as he pulls you into a hug.

Authors note:

This was commented by @Juliet22Fujioka I hope you liked it. Sorry it was kinda short.