Sulu

"C'mon Lucy, walk to mommy." You say your one and a half year old daughter. She was able to stand no problem; walking was the next step.

"Did she walk?" You husband, Hikaru, asked when he got home from work.

"No." You say, picking up Lucy. She tugged at your hair a little. That was a habit she'd had since she was little.

"That's too bad." Hikaru stated, looking a little sad.

Lucy shrugged and motioned to the food replicator. It was what she would do when she was hungry.

Hikaru got her some Mac and cheese, one of Lucy's favorites, and some hamburgers for you two.

The next day, Lucy wasn't walking again. You were messaged saying that you needed to go up to the bridge to get something's signed by the captain. Lucy was very excited when she found out that she would get to be on the bridge.

The bridge was calm, and over all boring. Lucy loved all of the different lights and controls. The captain was spinning back and forth in the chair, obviously bored. Hikaru was talking to Chekov at the helm, while Uhura and Spock were eavesdropping.

"Y/N!" Kirk shouted. He lit up at the fact that you were holding a PADD in your hand. That signified that he'd have something to do.

"Yes yes, I have something's for you to read and sign." You sigh, rolling your eyes and handing him the PADD. He took it and started to read. You had to oversee what he was doing, so you set Lucy down my the chair.

"Y/N." You heard Hikaru say, his voice sounded shocked.

"What?" You ask, looking up. You noticed that Lucy was slowly walking over to Hikaru. "Oh my God." You mutter, covering your hand with your mouth.

"C'mere." Hikaru encouraged Lucy. She walked all the way to his arms, where he picked her up and hugged her. You went over and hugged her too.

"You were walking!" You tell Lucy.

"Yay!" She shouted, clapping her hands.

~~~~~~

Requested by JustALittleTrekkie
I hope you liked it! 😀