Kirk

You and your husband, Jim Kirk, were walking together on a planet. It was a colonized planet full of people of all ages. Elderly, adults, kids, babies; you loved it! So did Jim.

The two of you were walking, holding hands, through the main square. Children ran and played all around you.

One boy kicked a ball and it hit Jim in the head. He fell to the ground, startled.

"I'm sorry, sir!!" The boy yelled running over. "I'm so so sorry!"

"It's alright. It was an accident." Jim said standing up. You and the boy had helped him up.

"Thank you for understanding, sir. I didn't mean to." The boy said panting.

"As I said, it's just fine." Jim said. "What's your name?"

"Mason, sir." The boy said looking down. "Mason Dohly. Please don't tell my father! He'll kill me!"

"I won't, don't worry." Jim said. "I'm Jim Kirk." Jim said extending his hand. Mason took it and looks extremely relieved.

"I should probably go. My parents will be waiting for me in a few minutes." Mason said, before running away. You and Jim started walking again.

"Poor kid, he go so worried." You say resting your head on Jim's shoulder, holding hands again.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't be mad at him. And I'm not." Jim said.

"Do you want to have kids?" You ask. He looks at you, shocked.

"Why ask?" He said, turning a corner. This was the way to your apartment. The two of you were staying on this planet for a while anyway.

"I just want kids at some point. I think it would be nice. I have a question. What would you do, if I said I was pregnant right now?" You ask him.

"I'd be extremely happy. I love kids and I think we're ready. We've been married for four years." Jim said.

"Well, you should be extremely happy now." You say, as the two of you enter your apartment.

"Your not." He gasps. You nod and smile. He smiles back at you and then hugged you. He picked you up and turned around. "This is amazing!"

"I know, I'm happy too! Can you put me down?" You ask.

"Oh, right." He said setting you down. Suddenly, he looked freaked out. "Oh my God, did I hurt the baby?"

"No, Jim, you just picked me up. Nothing happened to the baby." You say. He lets out a sigh of relief and the smile returned to his face.

"Wow," he muttered. "I'm going to be a father. I'm going to have a kid."

"We, are going to have a kid." You say wrapping your arms around his neck. He put one arm on your waist and one on your stomach.

"I love you." He said kissing you.

"I love you," you say kissing him back.

Authors note:

Mason Dohly is the name of a character in my new book. It's note published yet, but I thought I should add it.