Wesley Crusher

You were holding hands and walking through the academy with your boyfriend, Wesley. Your arms were swinging back and forth.

"How were your classes?" You ask him.

"Fine. Yours?" He asks back.

"Alright. Pretty boring today." You answer. When you were almost to your dorm, you heard a yelping sound. Wesley let go of your hands and walked over to where the sound came from. You followed.

There was a little English Springer Spanier sitting in the bush. It was black and white. The puppy was the cutest thing you've ever seen.

"Awe. Cute!" You exclaim as Wesley picked the puppy up.

"It's a girl." He said, handing her to you.

"I wish we could keep her." You say, looking at her cute face.

"Maybe we can." Wes said grinning. "Follow me."

You followed Wesley back to his dorm. He took some sheets and made a bed. You set the puppy on the blankets and sat down next to her, petting her fur. Wes sat next to you.

"What should we name the puppy?" You ask.

"I don't know. You choose." He said, rubbing behind the puppy's ears.

"How about Remi?" You ask.

"I like that. Remi." Wes said. "We need to keep her a secret. You know the academy doesn't allow pets."

"I know." You sigh.

"I'll let her stay at my dorm." Wes told you, kissing you cheek.

"Thanks." You say.

Two weeks later

"Open this door!" A guard said pounding on Wesley's door. You and Wes rushed around trying to hide Remi. You weren't supposed to be at Wes's dorm either, so you had to hide too. Although, punishment won't be as bad if they found you instead.

You didn't open the door, the guards opened the door.

"We have reason to believe you two are harboring a pet." He said looking around. Remi was in the closet wrapped in a towel. The guard opened the closet and found her. You closed your eyes and moved towards Wes.

"Are you aware that having a pet is an offense?" He said taking Remi.

"Yes sir." You two mumble.

"Which one of you is responsible?" He asked. You were about to say me, but Wes spoke up.

"She's mine. The puppy is mine. I'm sorry sir, I am. You am take her. Just don't put this on our records." Wes said.

"I won't, if you sign this apology." The guard said handing you two a PADD. you both signed it. Before he left he asked Wesley "why are you standing up for her?"

"She's my girlfriend and I love her." Wes said. You blushed and grabbed his hand. The guard laughed and left, taking Remi. It was sad to see the little puppy go, but Wes said he loved you.

Amazingly the guard didn't care that you two were in the same dorm. You decided to stay the night with Wes to avoid suspicion.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" You ask later that night. You were laying down next to him on the bed, his arm around your waist.

"Of course." He said kissing the top of your head.

"I miss Remi already" you say.

"I do too." He agreed. "But we still have each other."

"Yes we do. I love you Wesley. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. I love you, Y/N"

Authors note:

Remi was my dog that we had to put down a little over a year ago. The name was a tribute to her. Idea commented by @Clieo_Whiteshadow
I hope you liked it :)