Kirk

"You spun me seven times, Jim, I still know we're at the courtyard." You say stumbling. Jim had covered your eyes with his hands. He was trying to lead you to some 'secret location', but was doing so unsuccessfully. You kept tripping a falling.

"Almost there." He said walking a few more steps. "Okay, here we are." He said uncovering your eyes. You looked around, it was in fact, the courtyard. Only it was different.

"C'mon, follow me." He said taking your hand. Jim led you over to a blanket. He laid down, as you laid down next to him so your head rested on his chest. His arm was wrapped around you.

"What exactly are we doing here?" You ask. "Not that in complaining, I love being with you."

"Just wait one minute." Jim answered, slowly. Always watching the sky. Suddenly, a loud bang startled you. It was a firework.

"Fireworks!" You yell. "I haven't seen these in years!"

"I knew you'd like it!" He answered. The two of you had to shout, because of the noise. The color exploded above you, slowly fading away.

"Where did you get fireworks?" You ask when the show was over.

"I know a guy. I paid him to set them off." He answered. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it," you answer cuddling closer to him.

"Glad you did." Jim answered as he sat up. You say up too. He leaned in and kissed you. It felt nice, a great ending to an amazing night.

Authors note:

I'm thinking of doing a Khan one next. I got a request and I'm going go say this now. It's not going to be very good. I'm not great at Khan. Any request or ideas let me know. After Khan I might do Spock as a father.