McCoy

Scrabble could be one of those games that was tough, but easy at the same time. At this moment, the game was tough for Leonard McCoy. He was playing against his girlfriend.

Leonard needed certain letters to spell out this one message, 'Marry Me.' When he told his good friend, Jim, about the plan, he thought it was great. It was going to be difficult, but it was great.

Tonight was one of the few nights both you and Leonard had off from work. The two of you were playing a game of scrabble, when Leonard got the right letters. You had left an 'a' so that let him get one letter taken care of. Plus, he had rr,mm, e, and y.

"Marry me. Nice one, but isn't that two words?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"It is, but it's a question. Not a part of the game." Leonard said, looking into your eyes.

"Yeah, but why would you spell out Marry Me in a game of scrabble when everything has one word.... Oh." You say, when you finally realize.

"The board says it all. Marry Me." Leonard said, smiling up at you. Shocked, you covered your mouth with your hand.

"Oh wow." You mutter. "Wow wow wow wow wow." You leaned in and hugged Leonard in a tight hug. You kept muttering wow.

"So that's a yes?" Leonard asked, confused.

"Oh, right. Yes. Yes." You say, starting to cry a little. A huge smile was on your face as the realization set in that you would be marrying Leonard McCoy.

~~~~~
Requested by JustALittleTrekkie
I hope you like it! Sorry it was a little short. I probably won't be updating this weekend, I'm going camping, but I'll try. I still have tomorrow morning.