Kirk

"Jim!" You yell running toward him. He was about to do something extremely dangerous that would result in him getting hurt or killed or maybe not. No one knew. "Jim, stop. Your crazy. "

"Y/N, I'll be fine. It's not big deal." He said back. He kissed you quickly and then ran off.

When Jim beamed down to the planet, the Enterprise monitored him via video and sound. Spock was currently captain. Despite most Star fleet rules, he let you stand on the bridge and watch.

"What do you want me to do?" Jim asked the aliens. They responded in a language you didn't understand.

"You want me to tell you something personal to get to know each other better?" He asked in disbelief. Jim actually don't know the crew was watching, so this should be good. The alien nodded.

"Well, there's this girl I love. She's my girlfriend and I love her with all my heart. Is that personal enough?" He said. You froze. He loved you? He truly loved you?

The alien shook its head no. Of course it wasn't enough.

"Well," Jim sighed. " when I was a kid, I broke my arm from jumping off of a deck into a leaf pile. There was a cinder block in the pile. I stole a car and ran away from my house. Oh, and I had this friend, Tyson. Him and I would mess with people using pranks. One time, we took water balloons full of pudding and yogurt. We dropped it on some of our teachers and their cars."

The aliens looked satisfied. Jim stood up straighter and nodded. They told him a few things, resulting in an agreement. The whole Enterprise crew was shocked. No one could believe all they wanted was something personal about the captain.

Jim beamed back and awkwardly walked onto the bridge. Spock have him a confused look and returned to his station. Jim took your hand and walked into a turbo lift.

"I know you watched that whole thing. And I do truly love you." He said stopping the lift. He leaned in and kissed you. When the two of you finished, you said.

"Did you really do that to your poor teachers."

"Hey, a couple of them deserved it!" He said looking at you. You have him the 'are you sure?' Look.

"I love you too, by the way." You say kissing him. The two of you were kissing so long that, the com in the lift went off.

"This is Mr. Scott, chief Engineer, why is the turbo lift stopped?" Scotty said.

"Nothing's wrong. We just needed to talk." You say answering the com.

"Alright, but hurry!" Scotty replied.

You and Jim kiss for a couple more minutes before you start the lift. You loved that species for making him say things.

Authors note:

Sorry this one wasn't great, but I enjoyed writing it. Sorry for typos, I wrote most of it on the bus.