Spock

**set directly after Spock and the Vulcans beamed aboard and his mother had died.**

Your boyfriend, Spock, had beamed down to his home planet, Vulcan. Romulans were creating a black hole at the center of the planet. You were standing in the transporter room waiting for him to beam back. Ensign Chekov was trying his best to beam the Vulcan high council onto the Enterprise. It was an extremely difficult job, due to the planet crumbling around them.

When they beamed aboard, you saw Spock with his arm extended. There was a look of disbelief on his face. He hurried over to the empty transporter pad. Right away you knew what happened, his mother hadn't been saved. Chekov looked even worse. The poor guy looked like he was about to smash his head into the council and burst out crying. Surely he blamed himself for this.

Sarek looked like Spock, only calmer. Right now, your attention was on Spock and Chekov. Slowly you walked over to Chekov.

"Hey," you said softly. "Why don't you go to your quarters and rest. You've had way more than enough today. And it wasn't your fault. The Romulans destroyed the planet and it happened to crumble at that moment."

With out his expression changing, Chekov stood up and walked out of the room. Spock slowly and solemnly walked out. Quickly, you followed.

"Spock!" you shout trying to get him to stop. He  just continued on until he was in a turbo lift. You followed him in and stopped the lift.

"Spock, look at me." you say moving his head so his eyes aligned with yours. "Spock, tell me what you feel. You have to feel something. Let's go to our quarters."

"I do not feel that I need to do anything to grieve my mothers death, except go back to work." he mumbled.

"Spock, your mother just died. We are talking this out. I'm so so sorry." you say kissing him.

"Y/N, there is nothing you can do to help. My mother is dead and that is that." Spock said, choking at the last part. You kissed him again.

"No, your not okay. Your about to cry. C'mon" you say pressing the start button on the turbo lift. The two of you walked in silence to your quarters. When the two of you got there, Spock sat down on the bed. You sat next to him.

"Spock," you say hugging him. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." you say starting to cry.

"Thank you, Y/N. You are wonderful and I wish my mother could have met you." He said, still choking.

"It's okay, Spock. You can cry." You say. Almost instantly a tear rolled down his cheek. "I love you, Spock."

"I love you, Y/N. Thank you for being here," He said.

The next year, you and Spock were getting married. Spock's father, Sarek, came, a long with the main bridge crew in the Enterprise. Two years later, you had your first child, Seth. Two years after that, you had twins, one boy one girl. Their names were Amanda and Austin. Three years after that, you had your fourth and final child, a girl named Mary. As Spock sat with you and his children, he thought about everything his mother had missed since she died. Later that night he let a tear roll down his cheek. You saw and hugged him.

"Today is the 7 year anniversary of your mother's death, isn't it?" You ask, your face inches from his. He nods and kisses you.

"I may have lost my mother, but I still have you and our children. I love you."

Authors  note:

Sorry for making you sad. I was watching Star Trek (2009) and saw the destruction of Vulcan. That scene gets me everytime.