Spock

If anyone wants a request to he written in this book, now is the time to request. You can comment or message me.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Your husband, Spock, asked you. You were pacing back and forth with your two week old daughter, Samantha.

"Yes Spock, I'm alright. I'm just very nervous." You say, looking down at your daughter. She was sleeping soundly in your arms, her little fists balled up by her head.

"You don't need to be nervous, both my parents like you." Spock said, kissing your cheek. You and Spock would be beaming down to Vulcan so his parents could meet Samantha.

"Can you hold her so I can pack some more?" You ask Spock, handing him the baby. He took her in his arms. In your opinion, it was one of the cutest thing ever.

Usually Spock wasn't fond of children, he thought they were kind of gross. But when he first held Samantha, something inside of him changed. He had taken a great protective instinct to her. Even when you were pregnant Spock had been protective.

You finished packing and both you had left for the transporter room. Spock was still holding Samantha.

Vulcan was quite beautiful. Transport had been sent for you and Spock to get to his parents house. Amanda was standing outside, waiting for the two of you.

"Y/N! It's nice to see you!" She said as you got out of the transport.

"It's nice to see you too!" You say, giving her a hug. When the two of you let go, she looked over at Spock. She gave him a hug, mindful of Samantha in his arm.

"It's a girl!" She exclaimed, when she saw Samantha. "You have a daughter." She muttered to Spock. She turned around and looked at you, tears in her eyes.

Everyone went inside and sat down. Samantha starts fussing, so you have her a bottle. She immediately stopped fussing and fell asleep again. Amanda insisted on holding her. She hadn't been around babies or kids since Spock. She'd visited schools, but hadn't  been around kids for more than two hours.

"Is she usually this quiet?" Amanda asked, rocking Samantha back and forth.

"Yeah, she's never really been loud. She's still young though, only two weeks." You answer, helping Spock prepare food for dinner.

"Sarek should be back soon." Amanda said, still smiling at Samantha.

Sarek returned an hour later. He was astounded by Samantha. He seemed to be intrigued by the small child. "Fascinating." He muttered. "She is 25% Vulcan. She has Vulcan ears."

"They are so cute when they are little." Amanda muttered, still holding Samantha. You and Spock were on either side of her, looking down at the baby.

In the end there wasn't anything to be nervous about. You couldn't remember why you were.