Sulu

"So, who's to say I don't buy you a drink." This guy said, sitting next to you at the bar. It was pretty obvious he was a little drunk.

"Never said you couldn't buy me a drink, I just said I'm not going out with you. Ever." You reply, as the guy slinks off to buy a drink. All you had to do was stall him until your husband Hikaru Sulu, came back.

He returned with a drink, which you accepted. You sat next to him, trying to stay away as far as possible. It went a little too far when he tried to kiss you. You pushed him away, but he tried again.

"Get away from her." You heard Hikaru yell. The man moved away and Hikaru sat next to you. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." You answer, taking a sip from your drink.

"Did you like him?" Hikaru asked you, eyeing the guy across the bar.

"No," you reply, setting the drink down.
"He was too.... ick. Wait, are you jealous?"

"No!" He said, too fast. Hikaru would look in your eyes.

"You are jealous!" You exclaim, laughing and slapping his arm.

"Maybe just a little, but that guy isn't competition." He said, kissing your cheek.

"Fine." You reply kissing him back.

~~~~
Commented by JustALittleTrekkie
Sorry it was short, I just didn't have ideas to continue it. For that, I'm sorry.