Kirk

It was New Years at Starfleet academy. The academy usually had a huge party that was outside in the courtyard. Your boyfriend Jim, naturally, asked you to go with him. It was sorta a dance/ party type thing.

You had a dark blue dress that was knee length. You had been dying to wear it forever.

"Beautiful." Jim said when he saw it before kissing you real quick.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." You say, adjusting his tie on his suit. He looked very different dressed like this, but it was a good different.

The dance was wonderful. You and Jim have been dancing together for a couple hours. "Do you want to sit for a while?" You ask, slowing down.

"Sure, I'll get us some drinks." Jim said before leaving. You found a two person table and sat to wait for Jim.

"Here. I got you some wine." He said, setting down two glasses of wine. You grabbed one and took a sip.

"Clouds are starting to come. Do you think it'll rain?" You ask, glancing at the northern sky.

"Maybe. Hopefully not." Jim answered, looking at the sky. A slow song played, and Jim held out his hand. You grabbed it and followed him.

He put his hands on your waist. He gazed into your eyes, and you gazed into his. You wrapped your hands around his neck and rested your head on his chest.

"I love you." He whispered. You pulled back and smiled before mouthing 'I love you.' Jim pulled you into a kiss.

Suddenly, there was a loud boom of thunder and it started to poor. Neither of you barely noticed, you were two wrapped up kissing. When you pulled apart, you looked up. Jim's hair was matted to his face, water ran down from his hair.

"Even soaked, you're still beautiful. " he said, kissing you again. "Let's go to my place and dry off."

"Alright." You say, as both of you run to his dorm.

"Here," he said, tossing you a towel. You dried off what you could without taking off your dress, before you went to the bathroom to finish drying. You wrapped the towel around you, and walked out.

"You need some clothes?" He asked, handing you one of his shirts and a pair of sweat pants.

"Sure." You answer taking the clothes from him. You walked back to the bathroom to put them on. You still had underwear and stuff so all it was you were wearing were the pants and shirt.

The clothes were several sizes too big, so you had to tie the strings very tight. The shirt was down over your waist, so you tucked in the front and let the back hang.

"Baggy clothes, wet hair, still beautiful." Jim said. He was sitting on his bed wearing only sweatpants. "Want to stay the night? If not, you could just wear my clothes over to your dorm and return them to me later."

"I'll stay here. That way I can wear the dress back to my dorm." You say sitting next to him.

"I'm going to sleep." He said laying back. You put your head on his chest, his arms around you.

"I love you." He muttered, before going to sleep.