Spock

Contests between crew members can be the best. Especially since all of you have different talents. The teams were even. Your boyfriend, Spock, was on the opposite team.

On your team was Chekov, Kirk, and McCoy. Spock's team had Sulu, Uhura, and Scotty. Pretty even teams in your opinion, numbers and academics.

"Okay," Uhura said. She was made to set the rules of all games, except the one she'd be in. "Each team will pick which team member they see fit to participate in the activity. Everyone has to go at least once. The first activity is math. Each person will be given a set of equations. Different equations, but they will have the same difficulty. Select who will play this challenge."

Naturally, your team chose Chekov. That kid could answer math problems faster than anyone. The other team chose Spock, who had exceeded in mathematics classes. Chekov had done the same, only different courses.

Each of them was handed a PADD. The challenge began and both of them started solving problems. Chekov looked anxious, while Spock looked completely emotionless. How you liked him, you had no idea.

Spock finished first and won the challenge. Chekov was disappointed, but he always knew Spock would win.

The next challenge was fixing a miniature warp core. The entire team could work on this. You had two hours. Whoever made the most progress won.

"Okay Chekov, what do we do." You say, looking towards him.

"Grab the tools and just hand me what I need. Captain, can you flip this switch?" Chekov ordered. Kirk walked over to the switch and pushed it up. It looked surprisingly heavy.

An hour and a half had passed, and Chekov was getting close to completing the warp core. Know one knew how the other team was doing. Kirk had been ordered to keep his arms on that lever, keeping it pushed up. McCoy would switch off when either of their arms got tired. You would hand Chekov tools he needed and give him readings.

"DONE!" Chekov yelled when there was ten minutes left. He ran out of the room to tell the other team that he had finished. Scotty and Spock had tested the warp core to make sure it worked, and it did. Your team had one this round.

The next challenge was a navigation game. You hadn't really done a challenge yet, although technically everyone had participated. You were going up against Sulu, the pilot of the Enterprise.

"The rules to this game are simple," Uhura began. "Each person is given a set of ultra sensitive gloves. You must move your fingers to move the ball on the screen. The ball with navigate through a maze. The first person to get through the maze wins."

You and Sulu put the gloves on and began the game. It was actually harder than you thought. Within ten minutes, you finished the maze. Your entire team yelled in happiness. You were ahead.

"Next challenge is a little but different. It tests strength. One person from each team will have to hang from the catwalk. If you fall, it shouldn't hurt too bad. It's only a ten foot drop, not counting your height." Uhura instructed, gesturing towards the catwalk.

Kirk was the choice from your team, seeing as he was one of the strongest. Spock was chosen from the other team, and the two of them started to hang by their arms.

Each of them lasted for ten minutes, before Kirk adjusted himself and he slipped. He dropped the deck everyone was on and laid on the floor.

"You alright?" McCoy asked, walking over to him. Jim nodded and rubbed his arms.

"I'll just be sore." Jim said as Spock walked back down.

"So we are tied. The final challenge will have to be between McCoy and I." Uhura said, announcing the final challenge. "We will have to complete this puzzle in under two minutes. If neither of us finish the puzzle, who ever has the most pieces wins. You operate it similar to the navigation maze."

McCoy and Uhura were putting the puzzles together. Your team was shouting at McCoy to move faster. Uhura's team was just standing and watching.

"Done! Yes! We win!" McCoy yelled, jumping up from the table. Your entire team hugged McCoy and cheered.

The other team congratulated you on your victory before going to dinner. You and Spock were left behind.

"Good game Spock." You admit, giving him a hug.

"You played well." Spock said, kissing you quickly.

"It was fun." You say, taking his hand and walking to the café where everyone was getting dinner.

"Yes, it was." Spock said, stopping you to kiss you.