Sulu

Hikaru Sulu had to rush down to the Sickbay. He had just heard  that you were in labor and wanted and wanted get there as soon as possible. It was pretty obvious what had happened when Lt Uhura answered a message from the sickbay. She had screamed!

When he got to the sickbay, you had already had the baby. Apparently, they told him minutes before teh baby was born, so Doctor McCoy didn't have to knock anyone out from excitement.

"Y/N," Hikaru said, rushing to your side. "How are you feeling?"

"I just had a baby, how do you think I feel." you reply.

"How is the baby? No one has told me anything. Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked, starting to panic.

"Hikaru, calm down. As far as i know the baby is fine. It's a girl." You say smiling big.

"It's a.... Wow. I have a daughter. " He gasped. He hugged you into a tight hug and kissed your cheek. "I love you." he whispered just as a nurse entered.

"Want to hold your daughter?" She asked. You nod. She brings in your little baby girl, wrapped in a blanket. Hikaru took the baby from the nurse and held her close.

"She's beautiful." He whispered walking over to you. He laid your daughter on your lap.

"She looks like you." You say.

"Are you kidding me? She's beautiful. That's all you." He said laughing.

"How are the new parents?" Doctor McCoy asked walking in.

"We're fine" Hikaru answered. McCoy walked to your side to look at your baby. 

"Alright, Someone in the crew is going to owe me money. " He said satisfied. "Scotty bet it was a boy, I bet girl. Kirk and Chekov voted it was a boy too so they owe me money. And Uhura for that matter. She thought it was a girl. You women always seem to guess that sort of thing correctly."

"You guys placed bets?" Hikaru asked. McCoy nodded. "Awe, I want to place bets." Hikaru whined.

"Oh, stop complaining. Your the father of this beautiful girl." McCoy said. "I'll leave you two alone."

Once McCoy had left, Hikaru kissed you. "what should we name her?"

"How about Marie?" You ask.

"Marie Sulu. I love it" he said kissing her on the head.