Spock

You were on an away mission when things went bad. You had gotten injured, a broken arm and collar bone to be exact.

Your boyfriend, Spock, raced to the sickbay as soon as he found out. You had to be laying down for a little while, so the doctor could set your arm and shoulder bones. Once Spock saw you he ran over.

"Y/N, are you all right? Is your arm hurting? Whoever did this is going
to-"

"Spock," you cut him off. "I'm fine, I just fell. "

"Are you sure? Were they careful with you?" He continued. You rolled your eyes. He was getting over protective, which was saying something for a Vulcan.

"Spock, everything fine. My arms getting fixed and everyone was careful." You explain. He let out a sigh of relief, before standing up straight.

"I was worried, but I'm glad you are alright." Spock said, straightening his shirt. "Can I get you anything?"

"No I'm alright." You answer. It was starting to get a little awkward. Suddenly, Spock kissed you. It startled you and caused you to jump back.

"Ow!" You yell when you bump your shoulder. Spock jumps back and looks at you concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked moving toward you.

"Just, bumped my arm." You say wincing.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

" I love you."

"I love you."

Authors note:

Idea commented by @supernialler2981 I hope you liked it. Sorry it was short.