Spock

You woke up to the smell of pancakes. You hadn't had pancakes in forever, and they were your favorite sense you were a kid. Opening your eyes, it was still dark in the room. Spock wasn't next to you, so you assumed he was cooking.

Sluggishly, you got up and walked to the bathroom. When you finished, you went to the kitchen where Spock was standing. Next to him sat a stack of pancakes. Some were burnt, but you knew he was trying.

"Hey, Spock." You say whispering, so you wouldn't wake your kids. Your apartment was rather small, so sounds are usually loud.

"Hello, Y/N. I tried making breakfast for you and the kids. It's apparently a human thing, I'm still not used to this. Do you think Connor and Dana will like it?" Spock whispered back.

"I'm sure they'll love it." You say. "I'll wake them up."

You walked into Connor's room. The color was a darker red and than gray. Neither you, nor Spock, understood why he liked dark things. Quite a lot for a boy of 11. He likes to watch things that have a lot of blood and violence in them. But in reality, Connor was a very polite and sweet boy.

"Connor, Connor," you say, shaking him lightly. "C'mon, wake up. Your dad made breakfast."

Connor moaned and rolled over. "No mom. Let me sleep."

"If your not out for breakfast in ten minutes, you don't get breakfast." You say leaving his room to go to Dana's.

Her room was completely different. There was pink stuff everywhere, and flowers. Dana loved girly things. Although, no one could blame her, she was only seven.

"Dana, honey, get up. Your dad made breakfast." You whisper to her.

"Okay, I'll get up in a minute."

"Alright. See you then."

You walked back out to set the table. When you finished, Spock set the food out.

"Great job, Spock" you say, hugging him. You leant back and he kissed you.

"Ew." You heard a voice say. Both of you leant away to see Connor standing in the doorway, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Oh, c'mon. In a few years, you'll have a girl that you'll be kissing. You won't it's gross then." You say, sitting down at the table.

"As long as Dana doesn't kiss boys in a few years, I'm happy." Spock said, sitting next to you.

Dana came and the four of you enjoyed a nice family meal.