Car rides

[they are going home from their first date]
THIRD POV
It was pretty quiet and shirabu was looking out of the window and they came to a red light semi looked at him and noticed Shirabu looked like he wanted to say something And so Semi spoke up before Shirabu could (not that he was going to.)

"I'm gonna put on some music requests?"The copper-headquickly looked up at him and present to ponder his choice before saying, "stop the world cause I wanna get off with you"
Semi,though it was Arctic monkeys, looked it up and played it. Shirabu didn't have much to say anymore.
'Didn't think he would be into this kind of music' he thought smiling to himself as the red light turned green and he stepped slightly on the gas and went back to driving whilst the song was playing and shirabu hummed along to it

They made plans to stay at semis house sense it was a Friday so when the two got back to semis shirabu was saying things along the lines of 'wtf is your music' which semi just laughed at. The ash blond let kenjiro in and lucky for them, semi lived alone so they could blast music and sing which shirabu preferred not to.

-time skip 3 hours-

currently it's 12:56 and shirabu couldnt sleep for the love of god and asked semi to sit with him after all of was only there first date and Shirabu couldn't ask semi to sing for him, so instead just put in head phone and played music allowing himself to peacefully drift to undisturbed sleep, his last thoughts about how his head was resting on semis elbow and his music was probably loud enough for semi to hear.

BOUNS VINE REFERENCE

Tendō bursts into the room recording
"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD"
Semi only slightly sat up "what-"
And shirabu flew up "THE FUCK!?"
And tendō well looked back and
"OH PFFT"

They both where shirtless from the fact semis apartment buildings ac broke down. Semi shouted "TENDŌ, GET OUT WHAT THE HELL" As ushijima was in the kitchen making eggs he took them off the heat and walked into semis room with his monotone face then looked at Shirabu and semi and smirked "shame shame shameee I know your namee!" Ushijima walked out. tendō was already on the floor dying of laughter and he only laughed more at Ushijimas comment.