So.... Wanna make out?

I was trying to delete a draft I didn't like AND I DELETED THE ONE I LIKE them I rampaged and deleted all of them in a blind rage and I'm ngl I'm a little high.

Semi semi semi semy semi: I'm bored

Tendō tori sa: what a great way to start the convo

Kenjoe: ^^

Semi semi semi semy semi: ok stfu I just hate this wedding shit I'm wearing a suit 🤮

Kenjoe: why do I want to see that so bad
Kenjoe: my prayers have been answered

Tendō tori sa: wait whatttt

Semi semi semi semy semi: lame

———

Shirabu sat down next to semi "hi" Shirabu said and semi rolled his eyes "hi"

"So who's getting married?"

"My brother and his fiancé"

"Wow.... So what are you? A groomsman or the best man...... or the ring bearer-"

"Im the god damn best man!! Shut up!"

"Ohhh nice .. you know I went to a wedding once and I was wearing heels... and a dress.. and I was a bridseman... it was weird .." Shirabu said reminiscing and semi was trying to image that and Shirabu looked very pretty in his imagination.

"You got any pictures of it??" Semi asked and Shirabu pulled up a picture on his phone of him and the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Shirabu of course was the main focus of the photo cause he's a man in a bridesmaid dress. All of the groomsmen where on Shirabu right and the bridesmaid on his right and he was (along with the bridesmaids) wearing a long silk silver dress with silver hoops in his ears and a headband with white flowers and pearls on them and he was wearing a bit of winged eyeliner.

"The wedding was actully kinda funn but the heels Killllleeedddd my feet" Shirabu said emphasizing the word 'killed' semi mumbled "you look really pretty in this picture..." 

"Thanks" Shirabu smiled taking his phone back and semi looked at him blushing. "You're welcome?" Semi said and they sat in silence for a while.

"sooo..... do you wanna make out??"

"what?-"

"What?"

"Sure"

— time skip —

10/15/22

"Shirabu kenjiro, the love of my life... I didn't write my vows but it'll be better if I just give them to you off the top of my head ..." Shirabu laughed wheezing a little bit "I fucking knew it" he said under his breath.

"I promise to be with you through the the thick and thin, the bad the good, threw sickness and prosperity . I promise to love you threw poverty and threw wealth when money runs out- I guess- I promise to keep my love for you rich and non ending. I vow to never hurt you ... emotionally ... on purpose.." semi squinted not only to keep his tears from coming out and just to squint.

"And kenjiro?" The Person asked

"Well eita those where some shitty vows that I can in fact worked with, well they where only really shitty because you've already promised all these thing and your promise has not need unfulfilled. Now my vows..." Shirabu breathed in and out.

"I knew from maybe 7th day of my second year in highschool I fell in love with semi eita and then the summer before I became a 3rd year I was here sitting in that bench just outside asking eita to make out with me. It still feels like it was just yesterday which makes this feel so crazy.  The fact of the matter really Fucking is that I promise to love you and hurt you-"

"What?!?"

"COUGH BITCH. I promise to love you and hurt you in a way... because no matter how much I may love you my personality isnt gonna let this wedding go without shenanigans... but I promise you that my love never runs dry because I haven't given it to any but you... I promise you will always stay as my longest streak on snap and that I will never do anything to make a divorce set into action and I promise to make fun of you whenever you cry. And I promise if you dont love me for the rest of you life you will regret it!"

"Ok- Uhm semi eita do you take Shirabu kenjiro to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes"

"Shirabu Kenjiro do you take semi eita as your lawfully wedd-"

"SHUT UP SHUT DECLARE US HUSBAND AND HUSBAND and if it wasn't clear YES I WANT TO MARRY EITA"

"Ok now you two can now kiss for the first time as husband and husband ."

Shirabu grabbed semi and kissed him excitedly as semi cradled kenjiros hips. Everyone in the audience started clapping and semi and Shirabu walked back up stairs.

"Hahahaha now you ar eat Ik with me forever!" Shirabu said as they walked up the stairs "I'm glad." Semi said and on the final stair up they kissed again before going in the back room.

This was wholesome right?