god DAMN

Hey bitches Shirabu basiclly gay panics

Shirabu walked into the changing ready to get changed and go home he walked in then closed his phone.

Then Shirabu realized he forgot to do something his mother asked to before he left for school "god.." Shirabu said then looked up to see semi chuckled as he took of his shirt revealing semi lowkey buff build.

"DAMN- I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" Shirabu yelled then cut himself of Shirabu laughed a little while apologizing for the second time.

Semi ended up wheezing and Tendō was also laughing his ass if as they 3 where the only ones in the room. 'Well That's gonna be the end of me.' Shirabu thought.

Shirabu finished changing and started walking home when semi joined him for some reason.

"So Shirabu~" semi stared "I swear to god if you gonna tease me." Shirabu said already giving semi and glare with a Crooked smile on his face.

"No fun. I'd rip of my shirt Infront of you anyway." Semi said proud and Shirabu stared at him jaw basically in the floor, Shirabu recovered and took a water ball out of his bag. Taking a sip and spitting it out immediately as if I'm shock.

"Sorry I just felt as if that was the only way to express my shock from hearing those words come out of you damned mouth." Shirabu said wiping his lips if any water.

Semi chuckled put a hand on his face to cover his gentle laugh. Shirabu flushed at semis laugh.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD" Shirabu yelled to no one in particular. Semi flinched "what the fuck-" Shirabu cut off semi by groaning as loud as possible "WOULD YOU STOP BEING A BITCH." Shirabu said a small yet noticeable smile on his face.

"MAN WHAT?" Semi asked in total utter shock of what Shirabu called him. Shirabu smiled dropped and he smiled again as he spoke "it's nothing" Shirabu shrugged looking away.

"you're blushing~~ it's something isn't it~" semi said unbeknownst to Shirabus inner thoughts.

"Your just.." Shirabu tried to find words then pushed semi "never mind" Shirabu rolled his eyes.

Quick but NO ANGST WOOHOO