Summer time ☀️

Shi-ra-tor-i-zawa dun dun dun dun x

Semen eita >:/: guys do you want to go to Tendō house tomorrow?

Shitting red 🤘: :) I have a swimming pool btw and that basically what we will me doing :p

I am not ok whatsoever: yes please

Quadel dingle: yeah I'll go too

Yamagotafattyong: ofc 😼

Cow farm: I will show up aswell.

Little kid: I'll come :DD

Shitting red: yay everyone is coming!!

Radical: consider me offended.

Shitting red 🤘: So are you gonna come reon?? 🤨

Radical: yeah ig

Quadel dingle: so Shirabu why where you so quick to say yes?

I'm not ok whatsoever: I'm using this as an excuse to not go swimming with.. family..😰

Semen eita >:/: ok then-

Shitting red 🤘: see ya there shirabuuuuu :)

I am not ok whatsoever: starting to regret this already.

Tendō: it's tomorrow

————-
Shirabus pov

He was definitely going to regret this. Shirabu was definitely thinking about just ditching them but he's better then that.

Shirabu got together his shit so he wouldn't rush tomorrow. Shirabu grabbed a swim shirt, swim shorts, he packed a small bad with cloths for after the swiming, and put his hair in a small man bun. And off to bed Shirabu went.

Semis POV.

'I can't believe Tendō forced me into going and to ask the gc FOR him.

I'm just glad the volleyball team is gonna be the only people there.' Semi thought the sighed putting swim shorts on his dresser and packing a small bag with dry cloths for after.

He went to bed with another sigh, but before he could actually sleep he though about the fact his crush is gonna see him shirtless and groans stuffing his face in his pillow.

————————-

Ok I'm a little bitch so here's there out fits (the ones in the bags)

Shirabu: