interesting reaction

shirabu was on his phone during practice, this wasn't rare but it didn't happen 24/7 , however taichi was feeling a little goofy so he tapped goshikis and yamagatas shoulders and whispered "watch and learn bitches". taichi walked proudly but quietly behind shirabu and........ kicked him in the knees. Shirabu turned around partially falling over and smacked taichi right across the face. "FUCK KENJIRO" taichi yelled holding his cheek and shirabu put his hands to cover his mouth as his eyes where wide from shock. "i would be sorry but it wasnt even my fault" taichis jaw dropped "how the fuck was that not your fault?!?" yamagata yelled at them "you kicked his knees!!" taichi rolled his eyes and shirabu flipped him off while walking away backwards and he bumped into someone "AH-" shirabu jumped back causing him to fall into taichi who began to fall backwards but shirabu spinned around and caught him by the back of his shirt collar. 

Shirabu picked up taichi and threw him at semi ,the person shirabu bumped into, who caught taichi who threw him at goshiki while saying "whats the commotion about?" yamgata yelled again "shirabu slapped taichi across the face!" right after yamgata said this he started wheezing "its actually not that funny" shirabu and taichi both said unimpressed "ok but we can all agree all of this is on taichi right?" shirabu asked and everyone agreed even taichi eventully.

just a short funny fun thing....... in preperation of something eevviilllll