K-12 or crybaby?

Triggers: mental disorders

"So Shirabu..crybaby or k-12?" Semi asked the boy who head resting on his chest.

"They are both really good like Melanie Martinez dose not miss."
Shirabu replied "k-12 is mostly about traumatizing experiences i think personally and crybaby is struggles growing up even kidnapping" Shirabu said overthinking all the concepts of songs in the albums

"I like k-12 because I relate to most of the songs and crybaby because the lyrics are actually really good but k-12s are too so overall in my opinion is k-12" semi said then seemingly remembered something "I really love training wheels though" he said looking at Shirabus face.

"I'm terms of crybaby my favorite song is play date because well I can" Shirabu stuck his tongue out not wanting to explain "I am fond of mad matter too" Shirabu said.

"Same" semi said "from k-12 my favorite is nurses office."

"Why's that?" Shirabu asked and semi smirked "I'll tell you if you can tell me why play date is your favorite from crybaby"

"Touché my favorite song from k-12 is undecided to be honest but right now it's highschool sweethearts" Shirabu replied and semi had almost this horrified look on his face. "What?" Shirabu asked and semi said "Uhm am I gonna have to follow those rules so I don't i don't know die?" Semi asked and Shirabu chuckled "I would prefer if you did but to be honest I couldn't bring myself to hurt you."

"Awww" semi said sitting up and hugging Shirabu. "Ugggh let go of me!" Shirabu groaned even though he loved the affection.

"You know you love it!" Semi said squeezing Shirabu who sighed "I don't love the hug I love you eita" with that semi squeezed Shirabu even tighter "ok seriously let go" Shirabu said lacking air.