Lol

"So Semisemi ~" Tendō came up to semi who is already aggravated just by hearing the nickname "hello nin-Tendō"

"HEy! Shut up! Anyways I have a question~~" Tendō continued singing as he spun around aimlessly.

"What is it?" Semi asked slipping off his shirt and shoving it into the locker exchanging it for the top of his uniform.

(Yes Shirabu did glance from a far, and yes despite his headphone being in he was listening.)

"So semi semi what do you think of Shirabu!!" Tendō asked slipping on the plaid pants that go to his uniform. Shirabu was looking at the locker in front of him eyes wide still changing.

Semi chuckled "you really wanna know Tendō?" Semi asked fixing his tie. "Yes yes I do!!" Tendō said flattening his shirt then turning to stare semi in the eyes.

Semi turned to look at Tendō and put a hand on his chin then said "he's a 10 but dosent know how to open up to people." Semi said then locking his locker and picking up his bag.

"Oh ho ho a 10??" Tendō asked picking up his bag and skipping to the door. Opening it and following a grinning ash-blondie out the door.

Shirabu let out a breath he did know he was holding, he closed his locker and well locked it then slammed his head into the locker. And just sat there for a second. Taichi popped his head in the door way.

"Uh Shirabu? You'll be late for class jus saying." Taichi pointed out. "Bleh bleh bleh EH leave me aloneeeee" Shirabu whined

Taichi dead panned walking in "stop being whiney it's freaking me out" he grabbed Shirabu collar pulling him away from the locker.
He was giving intense fuck of vibes but his face was all pouty and cute and his eyes where low-key testy.

"Damn bro what happened?" Taichi asked and Shirabu wailed "i literally hate myself thats whattt" Shirabu pouted and taichi sighed dragging Shirabu by the ear away to class.

Semi saw taichi dragging Shirabu into the science classroom, he couldn't help but raise and eyebrow. "What the fuck?." Semi said under his breath.

-time skip-

Tendō skipped up to Shirabu "hi Shirabubs~" Shirabu whipped his head around and swiftly dodged Tendōs attempt to cling on to him.

"Yeah?" Shirabu asked Tendō who was stumbling forward. "Rude shirabu!! Anyways-" Tendō said catching himself and dusting off his shirt as if there's was anything to dust off.

"- so what's your opinion on our dear Semisemi!" Tendō asked gleefully. Shirabu stared at him "fuck off tendo." Tendō gawked at Shirabu "how could you say such vulgar things to me Shirabu! Anyways telll meee" Tendō pleaded and Shirabu gave in immediately "sorry I guess uhm he's pretty." Shirabu said grabbing his phone from the bench.

"Pretty?" Semi grinned sneaking behind Shirabu, who actully full on jumper forward then fainted for like 7 seconds.

"Semi! Oh no!" Tendō said gasping and semi stood there in shock.

Shirabu sat uhm with a hand to his head pouting "who scared me?!?" Shirabu yelled and semi raised his hand then Shirabu recalled the events. "Oh yeahhhh. And yes semi I did call you pretty suck it up." Shirabu said standing up.

"Ok so like are you cat or some shit from Sam and cat?" Tendō asked a hand on his chin and Shirabu grumbled "that's not the point Tendō!!" Shirabu Said and looked at semi who was flustered as fuck.

"You think.. I'm pretty?" Shirabu deadpanned "bitch don't make me repeat myself." Shirabu said standing up and Tendō watched confused (a/n so am I, don't ask how I'm confused)

Shirabu took semis face in his hands then lifted one smacking semi in the face acting innocent when he was playing dirty, oh so dirty. Shirabu came closer to semis face looking at how red it was.

"You got a fever or something?" Shirabu teased smirking. And semi leaned forward touching their noses "yes so ill for you, so would you take care of me?" Semi said starting to tilt his face and Tendō started in confusion slowly lifting his phone up.

"Mm -" Shirabu started to lean in teasing semi. "-nope!" Shirabu said pulling away fast to cover the face hes blushing and walked away. Semi pouted and turned his head to Tendō "STOP RECORDING TENDŌ!" Semi yelled huffing and puffing.

Guys I think ouran high school host club is taking an effect on my writing 😰