State testing part 5 🍀

I'm going to spell check this one because I looked over the other one shots and bro- why am I getting mad when people don't do correct grammer shit when I can't 😭
——Shirabus pov 🤡——

The next day. cause if I wrote how they woke up, I'd die of second hand embarrassment 😭

After the science state test

Back in our favorite room 🤡

————-

"Oh look if it isn't my favorite 3rd years" I whisper with a little bit of a laugh.

"Look it's my favorite 2 year with blonde uneven bangs <3" semi said while he was smirking. Rude.

I raised my eyebrows to add an effect and whispered "are you talking about me sir" and dramatically too.

Semi chucked. Why is everything he does hot? No bitch get yo self together- Istg I am my 7th grade self stuck in my highschool years.

"Wow Shirabu the sass. You have a bad testing period?" Tendō smirked.

And honestly I could rant about how much I wanted to punch the guy in front of me, but I won't.

"Definitely not the best I've ever get had. The test was not difficult but the guy in front of me pisses me off." I whispered. Didn't mean to say that but what's the harm in it?

"Why?" Ushijima said awfully quietly.

"He just talks to much- ykw for a matter of fact I think ima just shut the fuck up now." I whisper

Semi and Tendō definitely found that funny. Yet ushiwaka just sits as stone as rock.

-30 minutes later-lol

Ok me and semi are really good at reading lips, unfortunately we know this about eachother. We sat for 20 minutes just mouthing words. And oh boy were Tendō and ushijima confused.

-20 minutes previous-

'Hey shira bu' semi mouthed after grabbing my attention.

'Do you need someone asshat?'i mouthed. I don't actually mean the insults I throw at him. It's literally just what I do with everyone. But he's the only one who really knows I don't mean it.

'No BUT you're cute' with a smile

'Bitch boy' I mouthed about to burst out laughing.

'Rude but you're not wrong-'

I just gave him a look that said 'well your open to defeat'

'I wanna be an astronaut so I can-' he was about to say, but I had heard this one before.

" I swear I'm bouts fuck you up"
I whisper shouted.
I mean it's not like I didn't enjoy this but it's not my brand

Tendō who was really trying his best to understand what we were having a 'conversation' about made a low sound

"Ooooo"

After three minutes after me and semi were basically having a staring contest he mouthed ' we should go on a date' he said with a bud wide smile

I decided I could do this one of two ways, be cocky or rude and honestly I didn't wanna pass this up so cocky it is.

'Sure.' I mouthed back with a sly grin.
For some unknown reason to me he got flustered and his smirk was wiped right off his face. Of course it didn't take him long to come back to his senses.

'We could go roller skating tomorrow sense tomorrow is Saturday' and instantly he had that smirk right back where it was

I sighed and mouthed 'sure.. sound like lots of fun' whilst trying my best to contain my smile. Meanwhile his just got brighter, which just made me smile, only a little though. I can't get to excited now..