Shirabus farwells

Anyone wanna take a gander on how many graduation one shots I'm gonna do? 🥸

On the announcement speaker you could hear "-and now for the farewell adress, junior representative, Shirabu kenjiro."

'Shirabu?' Semi though and Tendō eye brows shot up "oh hoho" before semi hit Tendō "stop being rude." Semi whispered as Shirabu walked up to the stage.

"Congratulations to all the graduating seniors, threw all of the hard work you now move on from high school and to university.

However I would not only like to take this opportunity to say my thanks to a few of my upperclassmen." Shirabu said trying his best not to cringe. Semi had a feeling he knew who Shirabu was talking about.

"I could say that Tendō satori is an odd person but he's definitely not a bad one quite the opposite he opens his arms to every person no matter how rude or aggressive they might be." Shirabu said his eyes soft he found it easy to say how he felt about Tendō because Tendō was real his eyes then became sharp like daggers.

"However Sataori has a habit of loving and forgiving people so much that he leaves little love for himself. So I wish he could take time to focus on himself." Shirabu said looking at satori in the audience, in which had tears filling his eyes and he was pouting. He former a heart with his fingers and sent Shirabu the widest smile.

"Ushijima wakatoshi, thanks for letting me join the volleyball team and giving me the opportunity's of a life time I could say sorry for plenty things but that just isn't me I hope you are able to achieve your dream of volleyball." Shirabu finished looking at him his expression stayed blank but Shirabu didn't expect much.

"Reon ohira dosent say much but we all know he's their he's always the one to keep us in check, for some reason and for some reason is the only person who dosent get on my nerves." Shirabu again looked at him in the audience reon gave him a thumbs up and smirk Shirabu smiled back before going back to his paper.

"Yamgata hayto. You always lift my spirits in this weird way I can't explain, you always make these jokes in the most serious situations. You're the most light hearted person I know and that's a good thing." Shirabu smiled at all the memories, and looked at hayto who was mimicking a tear rolling down his cheek which almost made Shirabu snort.

"It's unbelievable that I'm saying this but to semi eita who is the largest pain in my ass.-" Shirabu smirked at him and semi was already frowning "- thanks for being my motivation this year, the only real reason I was able to get better and try harder was just basically in spite of you, but that's what pushed me to move forward. It might be unfair that I say that only now after you've graduated but it's not like would've said it anytime other." Shirabu said again looking at semi in the audience who was almost astonished.

"And just thank you to The Whole volleyball club for being really the only people who put up with my bad attitude, you wouldn't believe it but I enjoyed our time together and now that I must say goodbye I'll remember you even after I myself graduate. Okay I'm done, I request no one talk to me after this cause I will probably be somewhere crying." Shirabu bowed then walked off the stage smiling.

-time skip-

Shirabu was in a stall of the boys bathroom staring at a polaroid picture of him and the team hanging out at the beach.

Underneath the photo it read "big juicy melon- 6/26/16"

Shirabu smiled at it then put it back in phone case, no Shirabu did not have a clear phone case. The Polaroid is something of a good luck charm to him. He wants it with him but doesn't want damage it there for his phone case.

He got a call from reon then heard reon say. "Shirabu you in here?" He asked and Shirabu came out of the bathroom stall after wiping his tears but his nose was still slightly red. "Uh yeah. What up?" He asked and reons face lit up "oh hey their you are ! The team was looking for you" reon smiling texting a group chat to come to the bathroom they all arrived shortly.

Tendō jumped on Shirabu and started crying "shiraboooo I don't want leaveeee!" Tendō whiner and Shirabu cringed at the touch "remove yourself would you?" Shirabu said grimacing. "All I have to say is 1 you have a weird way of getting motivated and 2 you're welcome just no the competition is never over." Semi winked and Shirabu stared blinking rabidly, before he realized what he ment a shrugged.

"I didn't know you where so fond of me Eh Shirabu?" Tendō said smiling and Shirabu returned his smile and said "yeah I would be surprised to.."

"Shirabu-San thank for wishing me luck in my volleyball career." Ushijima thanked Shirabu who just waved it off "it's nothing" he said his eyes shifted toward Yamagata and smiled then pouted "goddd I'm never gonna see you guys again well maybe Ushijima on tv." Shirabu said rubbing the back of his neck looking at all of them with a nervous smile on his face.

"Cmon shirabu!! Don't think like that!!" Tendō pouted and semi also started pouting "I agree with Tendō! I might make it big in the music industry and you would hear my voice again at least" semi shrugged "that's probably best case scenario semi-" Shirabu said getting cut off by yamgata "don't forget the school reunions stupid!"

Shirabu smiled "you guys are right ,I'm just more of a downer sorry." Tendō patted him on the back before announcing "alright let's stop hanging out in the bathroom and find coach!"

They did just that they all said their goodbyes and took pictures

They made their way outside laughing where they said their final goodbyes, they aren't sure where or when they will se eachother again but they where sure it would be soon probably for taichi, Shirabu, and goshiki a graduation

They all kept in touch threw a gc it would active often but it was just mostly Shirabu, semi, and Tendō.

And finished~