STZ Gathering

The second years are now third years basically Shirabus 3rd year and captain.
——
Tendō walked into the gym with the other 4 pre-highschoolers i guess.

"Helloooo it's sa-to-ti TENDOOOO up in the house" Tendō smiling waving his arms in the air.

"Along with semi semiii." Tendō said showing off semi "and wakatoshi miracle boyy!" Tendō jumped on ushijima.

"And these two!!!" Tendō said putting peace signs above their head.

"Hey reon Yamagata and Ushijima ." Shirabu bowed "also hello semi-San"

Semi stuck his tongue out because Shirabu knew his hatred towards 'respect' which Shirabu always found strange.

Goshiki bowed " HELLO UPPERCLASSMEN." Goshiki yelled as loud as possible getting the whole teams attention.

Shirabu smacked goshiki upside his head.

"Hey you can't hit the team?!" Reon said concerned

"Nope just him and taichi." Shirabu deadpanned

-time skip after practice.-

The where all reminiscing on the match with karasuno.

"Now that I think about it Shirabu didn't cry at all, I knew he never cared about us even after our graduation" Tendō said dramatically

"Don't worry when I got home I shed a single tear. Kidding I sobbed violently...On both days "
Shirabu said only describing half the pain.

The group was quite "...fuck you all." Shirabu said deadpanning

"Awweee Shirabu!!" Tendō said patting Shirabus back.

Shirabu looked at reon and semi, who both had this silly smirk on their face making Shirabu smile a little bit.

"HEY TAICHI!" Shirabu yelled at the latter as he walked back into the gym from going to the Bathroom "IM ALREADY COMING STUPIDO." Taichi yelled back.

Taichi sat next to Shirabu "Jesus"
Taichi mumbled "hey! No speaking about religion here!" Shirabu said snaking taichi across the head "why did you do that shira?" Asked Yamagata " oh I just wanted a reason to smack him" Shirabu snickered and got attacked by taichi.

"Ay! No Bitch baby fights over here!" Semi huffed

"You did not just call me a bitch baby." Shirabu said taichi then attacking semi

"Jesus down dog!-" Shirabu said before getting attack by a playful Tendō.

"Not you too-" Ushijima said concerned.

" guys stop 🥺" reon said being attacked by Yamagata.

Well Yamagata more like bear hugged him.
"All of you cut it out!" Ushijima demanded everyone stopped except taichi and semi causing Ushijima to split them up by shoving them away from eachother by their foreheads.

"God couldn't have ONE stz gathering without Tendō attacking someone."

"Taichi started it." Tendō groaned.

"Tendōs right." Shirabu said huffing.

"I agree." Yamagata stated

Meanwhile semi was basically dead on the floor and taichi was sleeping actully fucking sleeping.

Shirabu stood up and sat on taichi a stomach.

"D'OH" taichi screamed in pain

"PFFT WHAT ARE YOU HOMER SIMPSON" Shirabu burst into genuine laughter.

" yeah I'm about to jump your ass"
Taichi said walking up to Shirabu

" no the fuck you will not." Shirabu tried to run only tripping over semi.

"So who's gonna win? I'm betting $10 on Shirabu." Tendō said discreetly to Yamagata.

"Hmm I bet on semi." Yamagata smirked

And reon joined the conversation " ima say taichi"

Mean while Shirabu tried getting up as fast as he could and semi sat up. Semi looked at taichi who was on the side Shirabu accidentally kicked when he fell which made him assume taichi did it standing up picking up taichi throwing him on his shoulder.

Shirabu stood up and walked back up to the group. " so what do you think semi is going to do with the wrongly accused?"

"Probably throw him in the hamper of sweetly towels." Tendō replied calm.

"Classic" Yamagata said rubbing his chin.

Semi came back to the table " so where you guys talking about?"

"Did you throw taichi in a bin of sweaty towels?" Shirabu asked

"Yup :)"

"WAIT- TENDŌ GIVE ME THE 10$!" Yamagata yelled before Tendō was already across the gym.

"BITCH! YOU TOO REON!!"

"I've been caught whoops"

"Wait where y'all betting on something?" Shirabu asked

"Well you're quick on you feet" Tendō said sticking his tongue out at Shirabu then ran when he saw Yamagata catching up.

"I'm not even- forget it." Shirabu said