Concert plus more

Shirabu had got a notification on his phone for a band near him and decided he needed something to do and a distraction from old photos on the walls.

Shirabu looked up the band after buying a ticket only to find semi Eitas name along with tenodon.

Shirabu smiled.

This is what Shirabu is wearing to the concert.

Minus the black jacket.

At the band concert Shirabu was far back in the audience and so he didn't expect semi to see him but of course semis stupid luck.

"Alright so uhm whoever's controlling the lights is going to randomly pick someone from the audience to come up and get a free t-shirt!" Semi smiled

"Yeah and probably a photo if you throw your phones up here in times!!" Tendō joked at the drums

Shirabu grinned seeing them both grown up Hegel the lucky because Tendō is not actully the drummer just a substitute after all he is a chocolate condor I guess.

Semis stupid luck got the camera pointed on Shirabu. Semi looked like he had saw a ghost and Tendōs jaw dropped along with his drumsticks.

"SHIRABOOBY??" Tendō screeched. Shirabu came up on the stage

"Don't call me that Tendō." Shirabu rolled his eyes

Semis eyes started to water and he bit his lip "s-Shirabu." Semis voice crack walking Ik to Shirabu giving him a hug.
Can we do this after you concert..
Please." Shirabu pleaded

"Yeah course semi chuckled."

"So our dear audience this is our highschool friend we haven't seen in what?...FUCK 8YESRS" Tendō fumbled looking at Shirabu.

Tendō rushed away from west he was sitting crying to Shirabu before slamming him into the floor.

"Fuck I forgot how bad it hurt to be slammed onto stage floor-" Shirabu said but sat up to hug Tendō as welll

"Well that uh that-" semi said the audience laughing and was also in awe

"Tendō we still have a concert!" Semi said "but Shirabu! He might hide !"

"I'm not going anywhere I promise Tendō." Shirabu promised "but can I go back to my seat now" Shirabu complained.

"Sure I guess. Uhm" semi said moving the microphone away and closer to Shirabu, "come around back the security will probably know you heh"