Hospital trip 😘😝😚🤪

Tw: seizures, hospitals, mentions of eating habits in which are bad but only small talking about it.

BRO WHY DO THEY UGH ITS CUTE BUT WEIRD ASF
Im insulting my own righting. That's ok 👍

Third POV:

Today was a Saturday and unfortunately shiratorizawa and the inarizakis volley ball teams where having a practice match.

Inarazaki was in the lead and the team had and inarazaki thankfully called a time out. Shirabu plopped down on the ground seemingly exhausted from this Match already and semi decided to sit right next to Shirabu.

"Hard match?" Semi asked and Shirabu said " I don't know I'm a little, fuck I don't know tired?" Shirabu sighed holding an hand to he started to nod his head in a rhythm unknown to semi.

"Hey are you ok?" Semi asked looking into Shirabu eyes but could catch glimpse cause of Shirabus rabid blinking "kenjiro?" Semi repeated waving a hand in Shirabu face.

Shirabu jolted and and said "yeah sorry just a little uh.. dizzy I'll be fine though." Shirabu said and semi furrowed his eyebrows as he did not believe this statement.

Shirabu stood up then tensed and semi called for ushjima "hey! Ushjima!" He called keeping his eyes on Shirabu, who was straring at a spot of dirt on the ground finding it more difficult to breath. Shirabu started to panic a little little grabbing semis jersey sleeve as he felt he was going to lose his vision, unbeknownst to him he fell straight to teh floor and started having muscle spasms "shit shit COACH!"

Semi yelled out grabbing the attention of everyone in the gym coach walked over asking "what is it semi?" He asked and Shirabu started foaming at the mouths a big wincing in pain.

"It's Shirabu! He's having a seizure!" Semi said and the coach ran over and so did taichi.
"Jesus holy fuck!" Taichi said going to his friends side.

Shirabu lips turned blue and the other coach was already calling up an ambulance and Washjirō called Shirabus older sister.

Semi and taichi both were doing g everything possible to ensure Shirabu dosent hurt himself.

Shirabu cried out in pain and semi bit his lip it was definitely a disturbing sight to witness. He helplessy watched hais boyfriend suffer mean while inarazaki was tryna keep their setter atsumu from being all friendly as him and Shirabu where close friends in some ways.

-time skip-

Shirabu had recovered from the previous events in the hospital room with him where semi, taichi, Tendō, and the nurse.

"Hello kenjiro are you feeling any better from you seizure?" The nurse asked and Shirabu nodded yes "and do you know any reasons this event could've been triggered kenjiro?" The doctor ask and Shirabu was nervous by the people in the room but decided it'd be better if known. "Well as already discussed I have epilepsy and have been skipping meals latley not on purpose I just forget or don't feel hungry a lot." Shirabu said trying to seem as normal as possible.

Tendō shot him a look full with concern but semi what staring at the ground.

"Yes that could be it, kenjiro I highly recommend you put your health first by any means" she said walking out and Shirabu sighed "okay is my stuff here because I cannot stay in the hospital gown much longer" Shirabu said and semi got his bag out and put it down on Shirabu lap. Semi hugged Shirabu and kenjiro actully hugged back just for a little bit then changed into a over side band t-shirt and grey sweats.

You see the truth is that Shirabu isn't skipping meal accidentally but more or so on purpose, whenever he felt hungry he would sleep and when he woke up it would be time for school, but the last thing Shirabus wants to do is eat Infront of other people.

Shirabu was one who is obsessed with eating but In a bad way he would track the last tim he ate he'd make sure to limit how much he ate and what not. It was bad, and always in Shirabus head.

Tendō came up to Shirabu and said "I'm sorry I got to go I hope you get discharged soon Shirabu.." Tendō said in a gloomy tone and taichi of course was the only other one in the room but he was sleeping.

"Hey.. semi?" Shirabu asked for semi who look up from there phone "yeah?" Shirabu rolled his eyes "com here!!" He whisper shouted at semi who came over with his chair "yes kenj?" Semi asked and Shirabu said "c-can i play with your hair?" Shirabu said shyly and semi agreed to it.

Running his hands threw semis hair Shirabu said " you hairs soft for being bleached." Semi smiled "why thank you." Semi said.

Shirabu fell back sprawled on the bed and said "I wanna go home." Semi got on top of Shirabus stomach playfully pinning Shirabu "who wouldn't? Not even I wanna be in here right now much rather be in my bed then a hospital one right now" Semi pouted an Shirabus said "I don't think anyone would wanna go home in my NOW NOW position." Shirabu grinned and semi blushed then realized.

"Not even you?" Semi asked grinning and Shirabu smirk grew wider "not even me." Shirabu sat up a little bit touching his nose to semis who acted like he was going to kiss Shirabu then swerved resting his chest on Shirabus.

"Wowwww you're such a dick!" Shirabu said pushing semi off his chest  "I know~" semi teased as he messed with Shirabus bangs.

"Anyways are you gonna get off me yet? Shirabu asked and Semi swapped their positions Shirabu was now on top of semis stomach and semi had his hands behind his head "this is kinda nice" semi said smiling and Shirabu cocked and eyebrow "what's nice about the current predicament that im on top of you?"Shirabu asked and semi said

"1st off  yes because you're on top of me 2 this is me and you one on one time.. technically and 3 you're finally letting loose and smiling" semi smiled and Shirabu bit his lip.

"That's one way to stay positive." Shirabu smirked and semi nodded and said " damn you are so attractive from this angle."

"You're brave today semi" Shirabu said running and hand threw semis hair once again today "I can't get over you hair" Shirabu said massaging semis head. Semi closed his eyes and said "yes yes thank youuuu" semi said leaning into Shirabus touch.

Semi sat up leaving not a lot of space for Shirabu as his knees where already up helping Shirabu sit up.

Anyways

Semi sat up and Shirabu hand his arms around semis neck and semi was relaxed hunched onto Shirabu.

Shirabu was basically being squeezed so he pulled semis hair a little bit and semi lean back a little bit "ouch what was that for?" Semi said and Shirabu shoved semis back against the bed "you where squeezing me" Shirabu said getting of semi and lying next to him.

Semi flipped to his side to look at Shirabu said said "dosent mean I'll like you pulling my hair." Shirabu rolled his eyes "it wasn't for you to enjoy semi." And taichi from across the room pitched in "well semi I'd bet you enjoy it in bed"

"No! I wouldn't! My scalp is very sensitive!" Semi pouted and Shirabu pulled semis head down and kissed where he pulled semis hair. "Do you feel better?" Shirabu said in a bang voice mocking semi and semi said "yes I do."

Taichi walked out of the room and said "don't have sex you're in a hospital!" And Shirabu flipped him off.

Fin~

Random finish but I'm gay so if you don't like it you don't like gay people /j

Take care also beware I might post a little bit less on here due to my other story that I just made.

Honestly my writing style is so weird