Hes mine

YALL FUCKING KNOW IT ANOTHER SONG BASED STORY .. I love storms it's storming right now.

TW: homophobia, transphobia

Shirabu was walking in the halls wandering the halls when he got pulled into a closet and he thought 'I'm going to beat a hoe up.'.

"Hey gay 'boy'" she air quoted the last words, shirabus hand immediately connected to her cheek. She stumbled back.

"What do you want, homophobic bitch" Shirabu hissed and the girl brought a hand to her cheek "oh your going to regret that." She said and Shirabu scoffed "how? You gonna go tell a teacher, huh?" Shirabu said sarcastically.

She grumbled "no im going to get eita back from you." Shirabus eyes widened "and what the fuck do you mean by that?" Shirabu sent The deadliest stare toward her.

"Im his ex and he's not gay! He won't ever love you!!" She yelled storming her foot on the ground.
"Funny." Shirabu said actully laughing let quieted down then said "listen, hes mine you may of had him once but I got him all the time." Shirabu said with a threatening voice.

Semi came in magically and said "you know he has a good point and I'm not your Shirabu, not yet at least.." semi said and Shirabu flushed a deep red. "Now leave me the fuck alone before I get a restraining order on you, ya psychopath." Semi said the girl stormed out of the room biting her nails.

"So Shirabu you think I'm yours even though we aren't dating?? You down and for me.." semi said turning to Shirabu, who's face was covered by his hand.

"Thats okay though I'd be proud to be dubbed as your property kenjiro." Semi said and Shirabu took his hands out of his face.

"Don't make it weird, and don't call me by my first name!" Shirabu grumbled and semi laughed before taking Shirabu hand in his and leading them out of the closet."

"Hey we are finally out of the closet!" Semi said grinning and Shirabu laughed a little bit. "I'm well overdue for that. Well Ima get to class I'll see you later I guess." Shirabu said walking away and semi said "don't ignore me at practice." And Shirabu snorted as he was planning to do that."

Short but I wanted to write something in one sitting bye