Oh..

Tw: guns, school shooting, sadly character death.

The doors in the gym swung wide open as on the announcement they announced a lock down and that it was not drill. Shirabu turned around looking at the people breaking threw the door.

Shirabu felt and sharp pain in his shoulder and there was impact and Shirabu stumbled back holding his shoulder. Another pang in his left leg he fell down.

The final blow to his stomach random shot started being fired. Shirabu fell onto his back blood spewing from his mouth. "Dammit" he said quietly the room when quiet the firing stoped Shirabu guessed someone from the team disarmed the intruders or hes just dead already.

6 people surrounded Shirabu goshiki was already crying Shirabu tried sitting up again more blood spewing form his mouth he held goshikis hand and occupied his other hand with the face of semi eita.

"Ha I think I'm dying but that's ok" Shirabu smiled and goshiki sobbed "but y-youll always bounce back! R-right!?" Shirabu coughed up blood again "no.. not this time." Shirabu side "but your supposed to be out setter, that's your job!" Tendō said and Shirabu turned around to him and hugged him whispering in his ear "now my job is to be dead."

"Oh no.." taichi said tears endlessly streaming down his cheeks Shirabu turned back to semi eita and said "I'm glad I get to die surrounded by you all and I don't have to go threw the pain of losing you all eventually I'm sorry for this.." Shirabu said, looking to taichi he said "thanks for sticking around."

Shirabu coughed up more blood feeling his time quickly draining. "I don't have enough time to say what I need but I mean I'm here and I'm at peace.." Shirabu sunk into semis arms and breathed in and out, for the last time.

Semi broke down holding the boy in his arms cradling him "fuck." He said cursing underneath his breath eita shakes his head endlessly his forehead resting on kenjiros.

The coach came back from calling an ambulance and the police to see his setter dead bleed out dry in eita arms. Washjirō covered his face with his hands and pinched the bring of his nose biting his lip.

Reon was biting his cheek unable to contain his rage he hit the matted wall, Yamagata pulled him away from the wall already crying as he hugged reon. Tendō was in Ushijimas arms goshiki sun taichi and Shirabus in eitas.

It was simple really, Shirabu was dead, not breath, no heartbeat, muscle spasms, and everytime eita would flinch and cry even more. Kenjiro was no longer there.

Fin~

I hate it please send help