copy cat

just showing my love for this song and don't hate me that i haven't posted on this book in a while xoxo 

song  copy cat-melaine martinez

'favorite time of the year' shirabu thought, rolling his eyes while taking out testing materials he got started on his test. halfway threw the test he could swear someone was looking at him, or rather his paper. he rolled his eyes and turned his head a little shooting a glare at the girl behind him with her ugly bangs and desperately uneven bleached hair. shirabu despises this girl, she copys everything from her snotty personality and her uneven bangs. shirabu swears to everything he knows she has a crush on semi and is desperately trying to get noticed by him like shirabu is.

The girl quickly looks away for like 2 minuets and looks back at shirabu who is already looking at her she huffed and scratched her head tugging at her hair. Shirabu rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his paper. A few minuets later shirabu turned in his paper and so did the girl he was so close to punching her in the nose, but he had more important things to worry about like finals, not school but volleyball.

the bell rung and the teacher asked shirabu and the girl to stay after class. "hello shirabu and suzuki is everything ok i notice a fair trade of eye contact during the test and you both turned in the tests at the same time" the teacher said suzuki started "oh n-" shirabu interuppted "i dont know what suzuki here is doing the only reason i was looking at her is i felt a set of peering eyes on me which just so happened to belong to her im sorry but i cannot control when she decides to turn in her test but i just wanna say i used my own brain cells and knowledge to complete that test." shirabu said and suzuki was pissed and glared at him which he returned but it was much scairer. 

"alright then kenjiro thank you for your time, suzuki stay here and ill see how many answers on your test are the same." the smiled and suzukis mouth started to gape. shirabu left and met taichi who was waiting outside the class for him "ooooo someone got in trouble" shirabu rolled his eyes walking down the stairs to lunch before he felt a nudge behind him causing him to almost fall but taichi caught him while also grabbing the nudger "you are such a snitch what a bad quality." suzuki said forcing her wrist out of taichis grip'

"aww i guess you wont be copying that off me?" shirabu said sarcastically pouting and taichi snickered. the girl walk away and shiraby groaned "god i hate that copy cat bitch." taichi laughed and they continued to lunch.

It had been a few days and suzuki had only gotten bitchy but decided to show up to every single one of the games at the finals with semis name on her cheek. "who the fuck is that girl in the audience and why does she have my name on her cheek" semi asked tendo who laughed "she must like you" shirabu joined in on their conversation "mm i give her an F today i would never purposely make myself look that horrendous" shirabu said and semi cocked an eyebrow as well as satori as they had a shared look "does she look horrible or is it cause my name tainted her cheek" 

"well she was ugly then your name made it go to horrendous."   semi rolled his eyes and tendo pat both semi and shirabus backs and said "ok last game you two, don't slack and try not to get distracted by eitas  very supportive mrs.semi" eita physically gagged "ew tendo literally no." shirabu said.

-time skip-

"big  ass L" taichi said as they left the gym disappointed as fuck shirabu looked at taichi unimpressed, to make matters worse everyone was talking shit but shirabu went up next to goshiki and said "you did great out there tsutomu." goshiki smiled wiping away his tears "either way you're a first year you've got lots more tries to get to the finals." shirabu pat his back  "it's just not the same, i wanted to get to finals with ushjima and tendo not to mention semi also including reon and hayto." goshiki said getting sad again "yeah yeah i know- hey yeah um lets not start the water works again." shirabu said rubbing goshikis back.