The third years graduating

Y'all don't worry I'm not giving up on the state testing thing but yeah
————
After the graduation ceremony
Shirabu was already outside not sure what to say about,really,any of this. The third year are really the only reason he may as 'social' ok let's name it 'willing to go out with friends' now.

But now they go,and probably all the memories with them. Semi,Tendō,reon,and ushijima exit the school happy as ever. The third years notice their friends Shirabu just standing there against the wall looking at the ground.

Tendō and semi walk up to him quickly.
"Awww Shirabu-kun~ are you sad about us leaving? :(" Tendō says teasingly but also a hint of concern is evident in his voice.
"I never said that I was sad." Shirabu said hardly.

"So what do you have to say to us before we must go off ?" Semi asked genuinely wanting something positive.
Shirabu sighs
"You didn't let me finish.." he huffs

"Ok we'll here is your chance" reon chimes in.
Shirabu groans before saying a tad quiet "I never said that I was sad. But I'll remember it all."
"I don't seem to understand." Ushijima says stoically

Shirabu did want to say it again, for tears may spring from his eyes. He takes a slow long breath before talking. " I am not upset,mad or sad that you all are leaving us, to continue your life but.. I mean I will always remember the memories ig"

"AWWWWW" Tendō pouted and have Shirabu and tight,genuine hug. Shirabu really enjoyed it because eventually semi and ushijima would join. Shirabu almost wanted too cry while his head was in Tendōs shoulder , he already knew this is already going to be one of his core memories.

Semi was on Shirabu and Tendōs side and he noticed a little sniffle  from Shirabu and rubbed his back, as a way to show comfort.

*click* "shit! My ringer!!" "Taichi!!dammit you stupid moldy carrot!"
"Is there something a matter? Goshiki,reon and Taichi?" Ushijima asked "nope uh what's up with Shirabu? Is he being emotional" taichi said teasingly semi nodded and smirking

"Aww Shirabu-san" goshiki joins the group hug along with taichi and reon
Shirabu whispers " Istg YALL tryna make me emotion" he then bite his lip to stop his breath from hutch and the tears from flowing.

"Exactly right" semi whispers back
They all let go after that like 5 minute hug
——-
We love the fluff