Man pile kinda.

Not my art BUT LOOK AT HOW CUTE.

Everyone huddled to together to watch a movie(yes like in the fan art) once they where all comfortable Tendō hit play on the movie.

Semi hadn't gotten a lot of sleep the night previous and turned over leaning into Shirabus touch, as Shirabu played with his hair semi drifted further into sleep.

Shirabu on the other hand was only focus on the movie, which was a suspenseful one he flinched every so often, but mostly because taichi was behind him and purposely trying to scare him.

Tendō was staring eyes wide on the screen, every time Shirabu flinched he would pat him on the head. Ushijima was like a stone that whole time due to the scared child in his lap for some reason and because he stiffenes up when he's scared.

Reon was watching the movie like a normal person not completely focused on it jolted every so often. Hayto was the guy who talks durning movies usally but this time he was just sleeping threw the whole thing.

By the time the ending credits where rolling everyone was sleeping, well except Shirabu, hes the one with the fucked up sleeping schedule and took a picture of everyone huddled together and one of just semi cause he's cute as fuck.

Shirabu yawned and decided he would just take This chance and go along with it.

(Forgot to mention but they are at goshikis house)

Tsutomus parents got home and flicked the lights on the hitch woke up taichi, because he is a very light sleeper.

"Oh uh welcome back ms and mr goshiki" taichi said quietly rubbing his eyes.

"Oops sorry to wake you up dear and thank you!" Ms goshiki said. Taichi yawned before leaning against Shirabu again ready to drift back to sleep.