Stargazing

I feel like I've done a chap on stargazing for some reason-
Yes this is a continuation on Tendō breaking into the Shirabu household lol.
—/————/—

Tendō and semi pull into a dessert area to star gaze when they see a certain person sitting backwards on a large gray loft chair.

"OMG IS THAT SHIRABOOBS, I haven't seen him sense we broke into his house!" Tendō shrieks.

"Yeahhh same I'm pretty sure I left my jacket at his house." Semi said.

"Oooo I bet it probably smells like him now" Tendō said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut the hell up NASTY" semi stuck his tongue out at Tendō pulling into a spot across from Shirabu.

As soon as semi put the car in park and took the keys out Tendō hopped out of the car already pacing towards Shirabu."

"SHIRABOO IS THAT YOU I SEE"
Tendō yells.

Semi followed Tendō after locking the car. Shirabu was still sitting there staring up at the meteor shower. Someone pokes his should and he jumps.

"Kenjiro your friends are here"
Shirabu pauses his music and sighs look at Tendō then semi and blushes he was wearing semis hoodie.

"Is that my jacket-" semi asked
"Yes?" Shirabu said trying to sound as not embarrassed as possible.

"Why-" semi got interpreted by Tendō " why shira do you-"not finishing the sentence because Shirabus shoe came into contact with his face.

"Goddamn. Tendō you are loud shut up.".

For context of semis next actions because you guys are weird as hell.

The loft chair :

I even made a drawing of how Shirabu sits on it 😭

BACK TO THE STORY.

semi walked up to Shirabu and sat on his stomach continuing to look at the stars as if he not causing Shirabu hell.

"SEMI GET YOU FAT ASS OF ME." Shirabu yelled shoving him as Tendō was recording like an asshole with the flash.

"Why thank you my ass if fat!" Semi replied.

Shirabu gave up and just looked up at the stars.

Tendō stopped recording and sat on semi as well.

"Oh my fucking god y'all are gonna the chair and then probably me next" Tendō stuck his tongue out at the younger.

"Also Shirabu am I ever gonna get my jacket back?"
Shirabu shrugged " probably not"
Semi wasn't mad but groaned because of Tendō.

Semi slid his arms under tendo.
"You better fuckin not" Tendō glared and with that semi flipped him onto the sand.

"I would laugh but if I did you'd probably break my ribs" Shirabu told semi.

Semi stood up and decided he has a new seat Tendō on the ground.
And Shirabu chuckled.

Short lol fluff