Sleeping Beauty 💤

Will this be accurate to the actual move at ALL hmmmmm no! Ok so who's who? Honestly I'm just figuring it out as I go so les go 🌞

Also I hate almost all the other one shots but y'all voted for them so I can't delete them, I find them so embarrassing 😭

Background info:

Sleeping beauty/Aurora: Shirabu kenjiro

Queen/ Shirabus mom: Tendō

King: Ushijima

Flora: goshiki

Fauna: reon

Merry-weather:  Jin

Maleficent: Oikawa 

Semi and Shirabus love child : taichi (/j)

Semi is semi 🤷‍♀️

Also in Shirabu slumber it's like regular sleep he just won't wake up so he can move sleep talk sleep walk and whatever.

——-

The time was dawn and heard from the castle wear the laughs of children and the chatter of adults, the sound of music and a good time emanating through the castle. It was the celebration of the birth of price Shirabu. the three fairies reonsible goshiki and Jin decended ready to give  the price his gifts.

Reon gifted him the gift of streaghth, goshiki gave him the gift of good judgment as Jin was about to give his gift to the prince lighting struck and a ominous green flame rises from the ground, and before the queen and king... Oikawa a dark and twisted wizard appeared wishing to discuss a matter of great concern to him.

"Why Oikawa ! What is he doing here?" Jin questioned as soon and the smug man came to appear.  "Shhhh" reon quickly hushed him.

"Why was the party you are hosting here king Ushjima... royalty.. nobility.. and oh haha" Oikawa says looks down to the fairy's " oh how quaint even fairies!" Oikawa smirked and Yamagata lunged forward, reon reacted quickly and grabbed on to his shirt holding him back.

"I've gone threw quite the stress not getting an invitation you know.." Oikawa said and Jin scoffed " you weren't wanted". Oikawa seemed almost baffled by this "n-not wanted.. how awkward.. I guess I'll be on my way then" oikawa turns and Tendō spoke up "are you not offended my grace?" Oikawa smiled "oh no! In fact I'll even bestow a gift upon your son as well to I bare no Ill will"

The room fell into somehow an even deeper silence and Oikawa continued " Shirabu will grow up to be loved by all he will have the gift of courage and ability love but on his 16th birthday he will prick his finger on the needle of a spinning wheel and will die!" And with that Oikawa spun around walking down the hallways  "cease him!!" Ushjima demanded and green flamed appeared again and Oikawa said "stay back fools!!" As he was engulfed by the flames and disappeared.

"No.." Tendō cried picking up Shirabu from the crib "we can still help Jin hasn't yet given the prince a gift and can reduce the effects of this horrid curse."

Jin took a deep breath and began "when the price pricks his finger instead of death he will be submerged into deep slumber that only a true loves kiss could hope to break."

Hence forth that day there was a ban against all spinning wheels in the kingdom and they where all burned, they sent Shirabu to live with reon jin and goshiki to be hidden from the wizard and thinking they could rest easy they tried to forgot about the curse up until Shirabus sweet 16.

——

Shirabu walked out of his home to the request of his uncles and walked around sulking threw the forest he sat down on a tree trunk and started to hum which developed into song.