State testing pt 2 🙊

Balalala ca ca
I making this up as I go along because I was doing word puzzles all day 😮‍💨
no grammer check L

Third POV
(They get out of school at 3:00 for my sake) 3:04 Shirabu puts in his wire head phones plays music full blast. He had taken his skateboard to school because was planning on making a stop by the skate park on the way home.

The copper boy walks with his
book bag in his shoulder,skateboard in hand, and head forever low. He walks into the park and sits down, he decides what he will do here and for how long. He decided to just go down and up the ramps a couple of times, while thinking of what to do when he gets home.

23 minutes later pass, not to mention the skate park was mostly empty because the copper head came 5-10 minutes just after school went out. Kenjiro heard some loud talkers, he hates loud talkers, but in this case said loud talkers where Tendō,semi, and taichi.

Shirabus face dropped into a somewhat dissspointed face,as he decides it's best to go home before 1 interrupting their time
2 them dragging me into their plans
3 he gets home late. But it's Shirabu kenjiro we are talking about,shit just can't go his way.

Semi from afar had noticed Shirabu trying to flee the seen,and semi being the most annoying ever called out " oh Shirabu I didn't know you skate!?". And to that Tendō whips his head around and taichi steps back knowing not to help them piss me off.

Tendō screamed ,screeched almost, "BU BUUUU~"  the copper  ignored the guess monster and answers semis question instead " yeah, but I got to go I'll see y'all tomorrow." Shirabu turns his make to them again swiftly making an escape from the place.

Shirabu though about all the small details about semi, every detail, on the back home. He though about semis sly fox like smile. The way he always try's to stay calm when he's pissed and fails so horribly. And every little face semi does, he just can't get him of his mind.

' fuck off semi'

Don't ask me how many parts this "one shot" is gonna be 😅
381 words (and it took too long to write 😭)