Oh boy

"Born next to a Nuclear power plant" taichi said pointing to Shirabu who looked around and said "for the last time. Noiwasnot! Stop telling everyone that I was!"

"Is book smart despite being stupid on the streets" taichi said catching now everyone on the teams attention "I am not stupid if that what you where implying!" Shirabu said now fully turning his attention to taichi.

"Fell down the stairs several times as a child" Shirabus face started to heat up from embarrassment "Why?" Shirabu said as he being a hand up to pick at his eyebrows semi magically appeared behind Shirabu waking his hand away from his face.

"But DAMN" taichi said and Shirabu glared at him "if you go on you will be falling off a building taichi." Shirabu threatened "BUT BOY CAN THIS MAN DRAW" shirabu rolled his eyes and continued to pick at his eyebrows despite semi being right behind him to wack away his hand.

"Wait shiraboob can draw??" Tendō asked astonished and Shirabu was about to deny it when semi pulled out his sketchbook the sketchbook.

Shirabu almost ran as fast as Hinata to get that book back but Tendōs reflex's aloud him to successfully dodge shirabu. "I swear to come if we about to play monkey in the middle with my sketch book-" Shirabu said turning around to see Tendō already had his nose in the book.

Shirabu became a bright red there wasnt anything in there just a bunch of flower and reference sketches but at the very back of the book what a sketch of the whole team doing god knows what Shirabu just took random pictures of them doing whatever and sketched them later.

Only one of them was colored and it was Tendōs and shirabu tried to color semi but ultimately gave up half way threw. Tendō was closing in on the end of the sketchbook when Shirabu took it out of his hands "alright that's enough Jesus you might find my vent drawing." Shirabu joked then shivered thinking about the possibility of it.

"Oh i did" Tendō said nervously and Shirabus started shaking "oh okay then" Shirabu said before getting the sketchbook taken yet again by semi who unfortunately opened it on the wrong side and saw all the sketches of the team "creepily good" semi smiled at the half finished drawing of himself before flipping threw the other 15 pages made up of the other members on his team.

"Ooo Tendō look it's one of you" at this point Shirabu was on his ass steam rising from his head because of embarrassment taichi crouched down and said "you know theirs nothing to be embarrassed about right? They enjoy looking at your sketches" Shirabu shoved taichi who fell on his back, due to the way he was crouched.

Shirabu took out his phone and snapped a picture of semi and Tendō looking threw his sketchbook the smiles on their faces lit up Shirabus life.

Shirabu finished the sketch he mad of them based off the picture he took and took a picture of it on his phone after successfully coloring it without fucking it up. Shirabu sent it to eita and satori before hanging it up on his vision board.

Eita,satori, and kenjiro

(1 imagine attached)

Satori: KENJIII THAT LOOKS SO GOOD DID YOU DRAW IT FOR US?? :))

Yes

Eita: aww it's cute I like it

.......tttthhhhaaannkkksss

———-