L for that bitch

Ik y'all gobbling this shit up.

Shirabus pov
FUCK! That was a shitty set- just as I though we lost. And to a team like karosuno.. and it's all on me that the 3rd years won't play ever. Semi should've been playing not me. He wouldn't have slipped up.

Shit I need to stop biting my nails.. but I don't really care anymore. I need to start packing up. We are leaving the gym so early it's all on me.

I head a faint giggle sounds like it comes from a 2nd year girl in high school.. I'm correct.. and she goes to kurosuno dammit..

"Bitches is messy. Sloppy set."
She bitchs
I know I'm definitely bot the only one who wants to hear this right now I mean the third years especially...

"Let's see.."
I look her up and down
" after all of that terrible surgery you are still ugly. And that is what gets me. You get on a court with a bunch of men that tower of you not only in height but strength. What kind of set would YOU toss."

I could tell taichi was going to laugh the moment we where out of the building Tendō already laughing and semis hand covering his moth too stop him from laughing and partially from shock. And Reons shaking his head in either disappointment or approval nobody can tell.

Meanwhile not that I care the girl was absolutely traumatized and embarrassed. Her friends will surely help her, but I definitely won't.

THIRD POV

Shirabu was exhausted not only physically, but mentally well from blaming himself about the match. He hated knowing that he's the reason the 3rds years won't play again. but he did his little jog to catch up to semi and held his hand as tight as ever.

300 words 😮‍💨