Its gonna be ok now.

THATS RIGHT! ONE ANGST AFTER ANOTHER <33 I still feel VERY guilty

—_—_—_—_—_—

Shirabu sat up putting his hand on his head, he did this because his head was aching. Shirabu looked up from the ground and saw that he was sitting in the middle of the gym. He looked around seeing his team, coach walked up to him.

"Shirabu, get your ass up you need to practice your sets. They need a LOT of work considers they're the reason the thirds years can't play again." Shirabus eyes widened in shock at what the coach said and stood up.

"Yes coach.." Shirabu bit his lip and grabbed a volleyball.

"Goshiki! Do you wanna practice you spikes?" Goshiki looked to Shirabu.

"Oh sure." Goshiki said with 0 excitement.

Goshiki tossed the ball to shirabu who set it to Goshiki, said boy spiked it towards Yamagata who received it sending it to the wear the setters position would be and chuckled. " nice spike Goshiki!" Yamagata shouted

"Thanks Yamagata! Your receive was amazing as always!" Goshiki replied filled with energy.

Shirabu set to goshiki about 6 more times.

"Shirabu, can you please set it higher then that? Your sets seriously suck." Goshiki said looking away sighing.

"Y-yeah.." Shirabu stuttering distraught because goshiki prefers lower sets and never brings anyone down. Shirabu quickly recovered though.

Shirabu set about 5 more time before goshiki said " you know what I'll just have semi set to me instead I don't even know why you where chosen as the starting setter" .

"honestly I don't even know why.." Shirabu muttered then sighed. Walking away to go to the bathroom. He washed his eyes and splashed his face then turned around and there was a mirror. He saw himself he was in a tank top and sweatpants and his arms where scarred and bleeding, tears running down his face.

Shirabu looked down at his arms and saw unbloody skin and looked back up to see him in his practice clothing.

Shirabu walked out of the bathroom back to the gym, there he found Ushijima outside the gym waiting for Shirabu.

" Shirabu." Shirabu looked and him " yes Ushijima-San?" Ushijima sighed " you getting kicked off the team. Your skills have decreased and your the reason semi and Tendō will probably never get to play volleyball again."

Shirabu stepped back and bumped into someone he whipped his head around to look at the 2 people behind him. Shirabus eyes began to tear up when the one with red hair spoke. " I hate you Shirabu, it was all because of your set that I'll never be able to play with the team every again." Tears spilled from Shirabus tears and looked down " y-you hate me..?"

The ash blonde started to speak and Shirabu looked up at him Shirabu felt as if he had shrank."Honestly Shirabu, how could You think I would ever love you? I'll never be even like you. I always hated you, you stole my spot."

Shirabu just wanted to curl up and cry but there was another voice it sounded like reons. " Shirabu you disappointed me." Then Yamagata " you wasted your chance at this I can't believe you." Then goshiki " I don't know why I even tried to get along with you. You never want to try to get along so what's the point"

Then coach " I only replaced you with semi because you seemed to be more cool headed and collected but you fell apart and ruined it for the the whole team."

Shirabu stumbled back and said " no NO! T-This is just a dream? Semi dosent hate me.. neither d-does Tendō.. r-right? FUCK-"

Shirabu shot up " FUCk.." Shirabu almost screamed quieting down as soon as he realized where he was. He put his hand over his mouth to make it so no one here's his sobs