Kareoke

It was Friday after school and Semi was getting ready for a karaoke night with the team. Semi was thinking about how the rest of team would sound or how hard they would try. Semi didn't really think about Shirabu as he knew Shirabu would probably refuse to sing or not try at all. Tendō would scream the lyrics WITH a microphone. Goshiki Would definitely try but be way to shy to project. Reon would probably be busy keeping the rest of the team in check. Ushijima wouldn't sing unless it was with Tendō or someone else. Yamagata be like 'fuck it' or something. Taichi would be recording every one and black mail with the videos so he didn't have to sing.

Semi was right about everyone but one person.

Semi of course sung his heart out sense he had a talent and enjoys it and of course everyone else enjoyed his singing. Shirabu even smiled. Semi was singing 'dark red' by Steve lacy. Everyone wanted a challenge and they all picked western and because the enjoy exploring music of other language.
Ushijima and Tendō 'sung' 'doing time' by sublime

Tendō by himself screamed to the lyrics of 'as it was' by Harry styles.

Goshiki was trying really hard to sing 'mad sounds' by Arctic monkeys which Shirabu recommended because goshiki couldn't decide.

Yamagata sung 'burnt out' by Green Day and it was an interesting performance. Reon told everyone he was busy with something which they all knew he meant watching them like a hawk.

Shirabus turn. Semi thought he would have to peer pressure Shirabu into singing but Shirabu willing went up to scream his heart out to a song. Well he wasn't actully screaming but there something about his voice that said he was being sincere to the lyrics.

'Bad romance' by halestorm which no one expected and the face on his teammates made him snicker.

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOU REVENGE YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE~" Shirabu half sung half shouted and didn't even attempt the ohs.

"I want you love and all your lovers revenge
You me could write a bad romance." Shirabu sung heartfelt

Semi was actually surprised at the boys efforts and thought Shirabu sounded quite good despite shouting all the lyrics.

Semi believed that Shirabu could do the ohs. Shirabu tried once and everyone draws dropped to the floor and taichi grinned.

"oh oh oh caught in a bad romanceee Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh oh oh".

"Caught in a bad romance want you bad romance." Shirabu giggled and finished

"OH MY GOD SHIRABUUU THAT SOUNDED SO GOOD" Tendō yelled throwing his hand in the air

"Yeah I agree." Semi said "I honestly thought you would've just refused to sing" semi chuckled

"I planned to but this big mouthed bitch taichi threatened me."

"Yup and I'll threaten you all with the videos I took of you so I don't have to."

"Go ahead post them" Tendō stuck out his tongue at him

The whole room agreed they didn't care and taichi was forced on the stage

"Fine I will make you all suffer" taichi said putting on 'the night we met' by lord Huron.

The oohs wheres enough for Shirabu he instantly turned it on and put on ' Barbie tingz' by nicki Manaj and Shirabu snorted

The room burst into laughter when taichi actually complied and sung "I'm a bad Bitch fuck the bitch. Bitch get slick ima cut the bitch. I'll cut up the bitch, I'll gut the bitch." Shirabu started recording trying not to laugh

"Let's be real all you bitches wanna be like me. Wanna be in demand, get booked like me. Wanna run up in the lab and cook like me. But ain't nan you hoes pissy good like me. Pussy so good his ex wanna still fight me." Tendō was laughing so hard and reon couldn't contain his anymore.

Taichi finished the song and sat back down. "If any of you took a video of that" Shirabu was waiting for a threat. "Send it to me" Shirabu knew that was a bluff to find out who did so he stayed silent so did everyone else in the room

"Hmm that's what I thought" taichi grinned

Shirabu —> taichi

Shirabu: taichi sent me all the videos

Taichi: (6 videos attached)

Shirabu downloaded every video and took a picture of Tendō trying to do the Eddie Munson trend and semi laughing in the background.

Shirabu wanted to post this day on Instagram this is most fun he's had in a while.

Tendō Piper up "guyssss let's take a selfie in memory of this event" Tendō suggested and everyone complied Shirabu only slightly smiled they took 2 and in the second one Shirabu had his head turned and was scratching his neck with his Middle finger. Shirabu looked at the pictures and giggles at his teams shenanigans and almost the whole room turned to him.

"What?" Shirabu said  taichi whispered in Shirabus ear and Shirabu snorted and started laughing causing taichi to laugh as well.

Semi for one started to video tape this moment he found it cute.

Instagram:

@/Shiraboo,kenjiro:
(3 imagines attached and 7 videos)

@/semi..eita  @/SA-TOR-I TENDOO @/ushwaka @/goskiki'
@/kawanishi-taichi 
@/yamagota'fat-ass @reon?ohira?
Ngl this was kinda fun ✔️

2.16k likes

Comments ⚫️

@/semi..eita: I didn't consent to you posting that video ❌
670 likes
@/shiraboo,kenjiro: @/semi..eita I got everyone's consent from Tendō

@/SA-TOR-I TENDOO: OMG SHIRA HAD FUN AND POSTED THE TEAM?🥺
197 likes

@/kawanishi-taichi: Shirabu you're #deadtome.
847 likes

Random〰️

(Btw I don't have Twitter don't @me if something is wrong here.
Twitter:

semen eita 👮‍♀️👊
@/semi.eita

@/shirabu kenjiro is a stoner 🚨👮‍♂️👺

12:37 am 4/12
1.2K  retweet's         44 quote tweets

8.3K likes

————

ShiraBOO!👻@/shirabu.kenjiro replying to @/semi.eita

I never told you that 😾

12:40 am 4/12
💬78 🔄 1.1K. ♥️ 957

——————

TENTOE @/tendo.sa-tor-i replying to @/shirabu.kenjiro

D-DIDNT DENY IT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???!??

12:42 am 4/12

💬23 🔄 1K ♥️3.4K

——————

Taichi @/kawanish
Replying to @/semi..eita

That's on me, my bad 😘

💬1.8K 🔄5.2K ♥️ 7.6K

Semishira-oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara