Self love ✂️

Very random starting point lol

Semi was playing very sloppy at the moment and Shirabu was almost concerned he thought 'fuck it.'

" semi!" Shirabu shouted grabbing semis attention who in return sighed and cocked and eyebrow Shirabu stayed silent glaring at him then said "what's up with you today? You're off your game. What's on your mind?"

Semi was kind of shocked to hear this from Shirabus mouth and preceded onto say 
"Nah I don't think I'm struggling with anything right now I'm just tired " semi said with a nervous smile diverting his eyes away from Shirabu.

Shirabus glare became more intense before Tendō could pop into the conversation and said "more self- love" and semi dead ass took off his shoe and threw it at Tendō and Shirabu did the same. Semi looked at him with a questioning look.

"Tendō you shouldn't butt into other people business especially exposing something like that." Shirabu shouted at Tendō before his shoes could his Tendō in the stomach.

Semi smiled and Shirabu looked back at him "well anyways you better learn to love the way you play at the least because we still need you on this team as much as we need ushjima."

"Yes sir" semi scoffed and Shirabu walked away semi couldn't help but grin at the boy until Shirabu came back and threw a shoe at him

It was semis shoe.