FUCK.

Tw: Suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks.
Ends on very random note jus saying.

It was just a normal day at practice it was like every other normal day. Well that's what everyone thought it would be. Even Tendō wasn't acting up.

It was only 46 minutes into practice and Shirabu was already hurting himself. He slapped himself on both sides of his face catching the attention of those around him. "Sorry." Shirabu said vigorously shaking his head.

Semi, Tendō, taichi, and Yamagata where staring at him like he was crazy.

-time skip-

Practice was only 12 minutes away from being over and Shirabu screamed, yelled , shouted. "FUCK" gripping a volleyball, he then sighed in relief almost.

Tendō flinched and snapped his head towards Shirabu, but basically everyone in the gym did.

"Shirabu what the hell?!?" Semi shouted nervously. "Sorry I just needed to scream, you guys can get back to practicing now." Everyone was still staring at him "what?" He asked are Everyone looked away expect semi and taichi.

"And why the fuck do you think it was necessary to scream?" Taichi asked him with a low voice "because I needed to." Shirabu said turning his head the the side

"That's not a fucking exuse!!" Taichi whisper yelled "yes it is!" Shirabu said back.

Taichi grumbled and walked away.

-at taichi and Shirabus dorm room-

Shirabu pulled out his speaker blasting music he can scream too at least until theirs a noise complaint. Taichi immediately came into Shirabu room to complain when he saw Shirabu screaming the lyrics into a pillow, like literally SCREAMING.

Taichi sat down next to Shirabu rubbing his back, suddenly the screaming stop and Shirabu started sobbing. Taichi then started to freak out as he's never seen his roommate sob to this extent.

"S-Shirabu?!? What's wrong!?" Taichi asked frantically and Shirabu just continued his sobbing. Taichi turned down the music to hear a ding from his phone he checked the notification quickly.

Semisemi ;3 : Who the fuck is blasting bad romance.
Semisemi ;3 : at least it's halestrom and not lady Gaga.

The notifications kept flood taichis screen and he just simply texted back a simple short answer "sorry about that Shirabu was I'm working on it." The gc Was still blowing up the boys phone but he just silenced it (Shirabus already had the gc silenced.)

"Shirabu what's wrong what happened?" Taichi continuedto frantically ask Shirabu who just said "I- I don't fucking know what the hell is wrong with me taichi I want to s-seriously kill my self" Shirabu said starting to hyper-ventilate to this taichi looked like his soul left his body then came back.

"I'm sorry what?!?" Taichi said snapping back to reality " I DONT FUCKING KNOW IM SO CLOSE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO LOOSING IT TAICHI." Shirabu screamed into the pillow tears falling from his eyes onto the pillow.

Taichi ripped Shirabus face from the pillow, his face was so red messed up with tears. Shirabu was biting his lip very hard to contain the sobs. Shirabu started to have a panic attack causing taichi to panic as he was never good with this stuff he was rubbing Shirabus back as he dmed Tendō.

Taichi saw another notification from the gc

Goshigawk: Whos dying in the 2nd years dorms?

Tendō quickly arrived and taichi was trying to stop Shirabu from biting his lip as he could now see blood seeping from his mouth.