STATE TESTING PART 6 😖

They aren't doing weed anymore cause I don't wanna write that 🤡
-//////——

THIRD PERSON.

Semi and Shirabu had agreed to have Shirabu go to semis house for an hour before heading to the skating rink.

Shirabu knocked on the door arriving at the same time he was supposed to be there. Semi answered the door. (Fine. I'll put pictures of what their wearing IG)

Shirabu

Semi

Ugh Semi and Shirabu looked at each others outfits and said "Looks like something I would wear" then they look at eachother

Ugh
Semi and Shirabu looked at each others outfits and said
"Looks like something I would wear" then they look at eachother.
Shirabu was really trying his best to not laugh, which was hard with semi in front of his basically on his knees from laughing so much.

After semis laughing fit he invited Shirabu inside. "Wow you house is nice. A lot cleaner than mine, can't imagine I can say the same for your room"
Semi glared at him as they walked up the stairs.
"Welcome to my oh so messy room" semi said sarcastically because apparently his room wasn't messy to him.

His bed wasn't made, he had dirty clothes in the front his closet his chair in the middle of his room and shit ton of random stuff on his table. "You aren't joking huh?" Shirabu said. Knowing that semi was but semis room dosent deserve the title 'clean'.

"Oh hush you whore"
Semi sighed
"Exuse?" Shirabu said not taking the slightest offense but acting like he did.
"Oh I'm so sorry Shirabu" semi rolled his eyes.
"Hey! Eye rolls are my thing" Shirabu said in response
....

"Anyways" semi said as he closed the door.
Shirabu just stood there leaning against the wall
They stared at eachother wait for some one to say something.
" mofo this is your house you come up with sum to do"
Shirabu exclaimed.

Literally all they did was play uno Shirabu won most rounds

They started heading to the skating rink.

" hey semi. Semi. Semi." Shirabu said
"Yes Shirabu Shirabu Shirabu?"semi said back
I recommend you this song. I feel like you'd like it. Shirabu said handing his and ear bud the other one already in Shirabus ear.

Playing🎵

Album:revolution radio
Artist:Green Day
Song: bang bang.

'Bang bang! Give me fame!
Shoot me up to entertain.
I am a semi- automatic lonely boy.
You're dead ! Gimmie head!'

"Woah woah shira you tryna say sum??" Semi chuckles
"Absolutely not" Shirabu laughs.

" ok I have a song for you." Semi said taking the phone out of Shirabus phone.

Playing 🎵

Album: AM
Artist: Arctic monkeys
Song: mad sounds

2 seconds in Shirabu says " I already have it downloaded" a covers his mouth with his hand to stop the laughter.

"Whatttttt" semi groans "uff"

20 minutes later of sharing songs
They arrive at the..rink?

It was just an empty road. "This is our rink" says semi " we are lucky we both have roller skates"
"I guess-" Shirabu reply's but gets cut off his shoes getting shoved to his chest. "Hurry up now shira"