Tendo breaking into shirabus home

For context this is during summer
—/////—

Shirabu was in his kitchen downstairs scrolling threw peoples story and he sees a pos lol with a duck a a zodiac sign.

He went threw the pictures and sent the post to a group chat with himself Tendō and semi.

(Tendō and semi semi both scorpios I'm pretty sure)

Eitasaclownlol: wow flattering.

Satori-Tendhoe: wait no that's accurateeee

Kenjirox.o:Yeah no shit why else would I be sending to to y'all lol

Shirabu put his phone in his pocket pulling out a glass from the counter and opening the fridge pulling the pitcher of sweetened tea out of the refrigerator.

Shirabu was about to make pour the tea until he heard the door leading into the garage rattle and open

'I knew that we should've just been locking that door from the start.' Kenjiro thought yo himself.

Tendō was trying to sneak in with semi to give Shirabu a heart attack but instead Tendō dropped everything he was carrying which was only his phone with the flash on.

"BU BU WHAT THE FUCK" Tendō yelled in shock.

"Uhm Shirabu who is that- AND DID THEY JUST CALL YOU BUBY" the man on the couch bursts into laughter

"No one you know-" Shirabu stuck his tongue out "and yes your not fucking dead" he remarked.

"Now tentoe what the hell could you possibly do any know?"

"Y-YOU HAVE CURKY HAIR???? AND YOU BANGS ARE SUDDENLY EVEN??"

Shirabus eyebrows shot up and looked into the mirror at his very messy hair and sighed, he took and
Hair tie and tied all his hair into a bun. "Also my bangs are now Ben because I did not cut my whole I had straight hair. By the way my hair was permed straight for like 2 years"

"Wouldn't you hair grow giving you a chance to even put your bangs?"

Shirabu just ignored him and finished making himself a glass of tea heading upstairs.

Semi and Tendō following behind him where weirded out on why Shirabu wasn't yelling at them by this point.

Shirabu opens the door to his room placing the tea on his desk (Ik this might come to a surprise but no the tea is not important at all)

Shirabu looks at his bed to find folded cloths on his bed "mmmm those where NOT on my bed when I left my room." Shirabu looking threw the cloths and saw one of his favorite zip ups or so he though

"OH? IS THIS MY SLEEVE POCKET JACKET??" Semi and Tendō raising their eyebrows while Shirabu inspecting the sleeves and groaned "fuckkkk this is a goddamn scam" he said throwing the zip up into a basket of clean clothes. He picked up at shirt.

"Bruh I was literally just questioning where this MUTHER fucking shirt was" Shirabu voiced tossing the shirt into the basket with the previous zip up.

"Oh my fucking god, yess sweat pants.. wait whose are these-I don't give a fuck." Shirabu said making semi chuckle.

Shirabu tossed the rest of the cloths in the basket then falling on his bed looking at the other two. Tendō was making himself comfortable on a beanbag in Shirabus room."Why are y'all are still here?"

"Is our existence just irrelevant to you or sum " semi said

"Yes and Bro that a weird fucking word" Shirabu said trying to repeat what semi said getting it a few time then messing it up again.

"Whatever." Shirabu turned on the tv for music.

It was like 3 am Shirabu had no idea why the fuck they where there they sat in silence till Shirabu found a song to play and started to randomly clean his room.

"Shiraboob stop being lame and make conversation"

For some reason Shirabu started tearing up blowing air into his cheek, well that's what it looked like to Tendō and semi. In reality Shirabus chest was really tight and he was uncomfortable making him want to release weird squeaks to release the pressure on his chest but he also doesn't want to make a complete fool of himself.

"You good?" Semi asked

"Fine" Shirabu said in a very very high pitched voice.

"Wait Shirabu are these you crackhead hours or are you just having a depressive episode."

Shirabu looked at Tendō with a indescribable looked " both" Shirabu breathed out.

"HAHAHAH HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN???" Tendō burst into laughter.

"BEING DEPRESSED AND UP TO LATE." Shirabu shouted back with zero breath so it was basically if you talked while wheezing(laughing really hard).

"Shirabu I think you need to sit down" semi chuckled.

"Shut the- shut the fuck up you don't have the talking stick." Shirabu said referring to a meme he saw on insta.

"I-" "AH AH AH" Shirabu said putting his finger in semis face"

Tendō was just lip syncing the words of the song bopping his head

"Can y'all like get out of my house"

"Sure" semi said
Shirabu pouted
"I was joking"semi reassured Shirabu.

"Ok well semisemi speaks for himself I have im business i guess I gtg-"

Tendō said running out slamming the door.

"And suddenly I'm cured from depression" Shirabu said right after the door slammed. Semi chuckled taking off his very light black jacket "wear should I put this?" "Just put it next to my other jackets right there" semi got up off the floor and hung it up next to other jackets.

They ended up watching a horror movie semi never knew how easily triggered he was.

Semi and Shirabu felt very content, Shirabu because he swore he was probably never going to go out of his house or hang out with his friends this summer, and semi because he finally got to see Shirabus vulnerable side.

"Alright I'm off I'll see you later!" Semi said walking himself out but feeling like he was missing something but he ignore it if he did leave something he could always come back and it would introduce a reason to com back.

"BYE LOSER!" Shirabu yelled from the living room.

End chap because gayyy